• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-6 von insgesamt 6.

Montag, 16. März 2009, 20:52

Forenbeitrag von: »Eddie3dfx«

Eheim pumps on Multiswitch and pwm function

I will keep you guys updated on my worklog! I will turn the Pwm function off, because I'm not 100% sure it's compatible with the pumps, therefore it must be turned off for safety reasons. Yes, this is a blessing, because I wanted to keep the system very clean in terms of wiring. All the radiator fans will run off the crystalfontz lcd-fan controller and the pumps, a few fans, and lights will run on the multiswitch.. now I just have to sleeve everything (runs and hides) LOL. http://www.overclock.n...

Sonntag, 15. März 2009, 01:53

Zitat von »fox3« According to aquasuite the XT runs at 586 mA, 12.21V and right now my pump is at 84.6 Hz Zitat von »Eddie3dfx« It's actually an innovatek hpps, which is similar to that of the aqua 1046. How many watts/amps does the aqua xt run at? I was about to say, there really isn't that much difference in terms of actual power produced/used in these different variants of the 1046. An xt @ 72hz is not going to run that much different than a hpps @ 72hz. I've seen a lot of updated benchmarks...

Sonntag, 15. März 2009, 00:09

yes that was me! heh Very small E-World The thing is that the innovatek pumps only run at 5 watts or so. I want to run 3 on 3 channels, along with 3 cathodes and 2 fans. So basically 15-18 watts for the pumps and the rest. Think it should be okay? Btw, thanks again for the multiswitch! I forgot to write you back that I got it The hpps is a very similar unit to the aqua, with an oversized propeller, addition tweaking, etc. http://translate.google.com/translate?hl…watts%26hl%3Den

Samstag, 14. März 2009, 23:50

It's actually an innovatek hpps, which is similar to that of the aqua 1046. How many watts/amps does the aqua xt run at?

Samstag, 14. März 2009, 22:14

Helfen Sie beim Vielfachschalter mit eheim Pumpen- und pwm-funktion

Ich gerade kaufte ein Vielfachschalter LT und möchte können es anbringen. Ich habe 3 1046 geänderte eheim Pumpen, 3 Kathoden und 2 Ventilatoren, die ich zum Vielfachschalter anbringen möchte. Kann ich die Pumpen auf dem Vielfachschalter (3 Kanäle) sicher benutzen und sollte ich die PWM Funktion AN/AUS einstellen? Ich möchte auch 8 led' anbringen; s zu den geführten Löchern und wunderte sich, wenn der Vielfachschalter Spannung automatisch oder sie ausbrennt sofort ohne einen Widerstand justiert, ...

Samstag, 14. März 2009, 22:08

I just picked up a Multiswitch LT and want to know how to set it up. I have 3 1046-modified eheim pumps, 3 cathodes, and 2 fans that I want to hook up to the Multiswitch. Can I safely use the pumps on the multiswitch (3 channels) and should I set the PWM function on or off? I also want to install 8 led's to the led holes and was wondering if the multiswitch adjusts voltage automatically or will they burn out right away without a resistor installed on the led.