• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-3 von insgesamt 3.

Dienstag, 17. März 2009, 12:05

Forenbeitrag von: »Molmuis«

Not getting aquastream XT running

Thanks Shoggy that was al I needed to know, I order the pump on 19-2-2009 will send a RMA request. First needed to know there was nothing a could do to get it running.

Montag, 16. März 2009, 18:52

That was the first think I tried, I had the WC-setup completed and wanted to test it with only the Molex but the red light stayed on. So did reset the pump with the jumper but nothing changed. So I hooked it up to an other pc, so I could run the aquasuite software tried resetting it that way but no luck. I will try to PM shoggy thanks for the advice.

Montag, 16. März 2009, 17:39

Hi, I’m having some trouble getting my aquatream XT USB (Ultra) up and running. The led stays red on the back of the pump, I have tried a hard reset as described the manual at 9.1. I have connect the pump by USB that results in the following information. [attach]100[/attach] Here it says that the pump is getting 9.61V but it’s still not running, a tried measuring the voltage on the controller itself at the red circles. [attach]101[/attach] But I’m getting no voltage there at the multimeter perha...