• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-9 von insgesamt 9.

Sonntag, 26. Dezember 2010, 22:45

Forenbeitrag von: »thode«

Appropriate setup for a GTX 580, Core I7 @ 3.5 ghz and 6 ram blocks

Yet another update: I'm happy to say that raising the pump from minimum frequency to 75/80 Hz has resulted in a GPU that does not go above 59C with OCCT running for more than half an hour - and with the fans at only 50%! So I'm one happy bunny - I'd still like to know what the Aquaduct is able to pull decently (extra rads, etc). Best regards, hope you had a very merry Christmas! Christian

Freitag, 24. Dezember 2010, 15:55

I'll answer my own question by asking a new one: I guess what I need is a new radiator, assuming the aquaduct is incapable of sufficient cooling. I'm currently looking at the airplex evo 1080 - with the hope that a radiator of that size will cool the the pc sufficiently (and passively), so that I avoid having to add additional fans. Now, my Aquaduct pump (an eheim 600 compact, if my searching was correct) is currently running at the lowest possible frequency, and the system has a flow of roughly...

Montag, 20. Dezember 2010, 20:17

Hey hey, its been a while. I recently got hold of a gtx 580 - and now have a system that consists of: 1 cublex kryos HF for an intel core I7 clocked to 3.5 ghz, 1 gtx 580 with an aquagraFX for GTX 580 attached. 6 blocks of ddr3 ram with two ramplex (copper edition) attached. All of it is connected to an Aquaduct 360 XT mark III, with standard plug&cool tubings, and around 1 L of DP Ultra Coolant running in the system. However. The GTX 580 is one hot son of a B****. I currently have idle temperat...

Freitag, 17. September 2010, 18:11

Flow error

That's pretty weird. Perhaps I should try to update and flash to the newest version again - just to see if it is possible that something went partially wrong with the first flash to 116.

Donnerstag, 16. September 2010, 15:07

Flow error

Just wanted to let you know, that the system still runs stable on 4.66 and 112. Out of curiosity, I would like to know if you have found anything that resembles a bug in the newer versions - or have some other suggestions as to why the system runs stable with the specified versions. Regards Christian

Dienstag, 7. September 2010, 16:03

Flow error

Just wanted to let you know that I decided to downgrade the aquaduct firmware and aquasuite software a few days ago, from 4.69 and 116 to 4.66 and 112. So far I have not experienced any flow errors, and the aquaduct has not produced any warning beeps. I'll continue to monitor the behavior, and post any changes here - but perhaps its worth investigating if the >112 firmwares have a possible bug. regards Christian

Mittwoch, 1. September 2010, 17:26

Flow error

The only fluid in the loop was bought from you: http://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_info…roducts_id=2351 I emptied and refilled the loop shortly after it was assembled (to clean out possible leftovers from production). That was in end march, so that was 5 months ago. I recently refilled the loop, however, I have not emptied it since the initial cleaning run. I guess a complete empty and refill is worth a try?

Dienstag, 31. August 2010, 17:08

Flow error

Anyone who has some kind of input or experience with this? Moderators (Shoggy)? Do I need to provide more information? Obviously, running with a pump that may stop the water flow any second is not exactly a comforting situation to be in... Regards -Christian

Dienstag, 24. August 2010, 23:48

Flow error

Hi, I bought an Aquaduct 360 XT mark III a few months ago. I've recently had a couple of incidents where the alarm of the pump goes of, with the report "flow error" in the display. Apparently the water stops running, however, a power cycle seems to resolve the issue. This is the second time I've experienced this - I'm not sure if the flow actually stopped the first time. Also, the pump once in a while produces a single beep, the reason for which I'm unable to determine. The question is, are we t...