• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-3 von insgesamt 3.

Mittwoch, 15. Juli 2009, 09:44

Forenbeitrag von: »eastSiR«

Aquastream XT ultra + Asus P5K/EPU = unknown device problem

http://www.fcenter.ru/cgi-bin/sitemanage….cgi?urlid=6178 Here is my review of Aquastream XT ultra compared to Laing D5 on overclocked Q6600. It is in Russian, but someone could be interested anyway. It is a very nice pump!

Montag, 30. März 2009, 19:13

Thank you Shoggy for your reply. The problem is solved. I completely forgot that I disable HID-service in administration tools couple of years ago. My fault Just for information. I used to use resized font function (120 dpi, display properties), but aquasuite is not appropriate for that (the pictures in aquasuite was messed up). I had to roll back to standart 96 dpi font. Thank you friends, you are making real good stuff This pump is very interesting thing to play with different options.

Montag, 30. März 2009, 06:52

Hi everybody I guess I have a problem. My Aquastream XT ultra (1017, Nov.2008 ) is not recognized by WinXP (SP3) on my Asus P5K/EPU. I checked on the other board (gigabyte p35 ds3l) and everything was fine. But on the asus board it is an “unknown device” in device manager. I already tried different chipset drivers, checked other usb ports, bios, even tried “just-installed” Vista 64 – nothing. Manual HID-driver installation tried too – no successful result. So the aquasuite doesn’t see the pump t...