• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-7 von insgesamt 7.

Freitag, 17. April 2009, 06:00

Forenbeitrag von: »AntDX316«

got a problem with the 295 GTX waterblock cooler

trust me u cannot tell how much u screwed i tried light and both hard none made the card work but when i put the stock cooler it worked putting the waterblock back it didnt work again

Donnerstag, 16. April 2009, 14:36

i rmaed my card and bought a danger den r u insane it looks level when i start screwing it down therefore its impossible to tell how much millimeter weight of torque to apply who wants to buy my 295GTX Waterblock its in perfect condition with 1/2" barb fittings without the thermal pads tho and it comes with all the screws

Mittwoch, 15. April 2009, 09:56

its an EVGA 295GTX i have followed the directions Step By Step it does not work with this because of the little small screws in the middle and no screw studs so its like nearly impossible to tell if u have tightened too much or too little i should have just stuck with danger den but this block was all copper so i was brought in

Montag, 13. April 2009, 10:22

well why the crap doesnt it work when i put the block on

Freitag, 10. April 2009, 11:01

this is like my 10th video card waterblock installation because this card does not have studs where the block goes it doesnt screw even this is the most horrible waterblock everything including Danger Den is easy they have the studs i had Danger Dens no problems Swiftech No Problems because the bottom does not have screw studs its not possible to tell how much to screw along with using the really small screws on the 4 center is bad because it can cause stripping the bigger screws r better becaus...

Freitag, 10. April 2009, 02:51

what im saying is the card is fine with the stock cooler back on but when i put that cooler on its green for 1 or 2 seconds during boot then sold red and solid blue

Donnerstag, 9. April 2009, 00:57

i followed the direction and put everything carefully tightended everything when it boots its green for 1 or 2 seconds then red and blue i plug only 1 connector its just red no blue no green when i put the stock cooler back on its green solid then blue when i put the waterblock back on its Green for 1 or 2 seconds then Red and Blue do u have to tighten the screws very tightly for it to work properly?? i tightened as best i could to the point of stripping i noticed i did put enough thermal on the...