• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-12 von insgesamt 12.

Mittwoch, 10. Juni 2009, 08:57

Forenbeitrag von: »Ace Morgan«

Wire Diagram For Aquastream Xt Ultra & Aquaero

I'd like to have a better visual understanding of all these wire connections to and from each other.as a referance. I hope AC or someone kind enuff can have a picture chart diagram for me. Thank you

Montag, 8. Juni 2009, 23:30

where can I purchase an aquaero in the US?

Ive tried to call Gary too at sidewinders But they seem to never answer there phone much. I heard they closed the thier store for a week for summer vacation. Are they back from there vacation now?

Montag, 8. Juni 2009, 23:18

Wire Diagram For Aquastream Xt Ultra & Aquaero

Can I please get a wire diagram specifically showing how all the wires gets connected on the pump & on the control monitor by indicating by picture, to & from between the Aquaero control monitor & to the Aquastream Xt Ultra pump. Im confused about all the conections on the back for the power & aquabus & usb & fan wires to and from control monitor & pump & onto the motherboard. I already have the english manuels & still cannot understand it & able to figure it out. Thank You

Samstag, 9. Mai 2009, 06:35

aquaero control monitor

Thanks now im reading the english manuel now. Is there an english manuel for the Aquaero blue Lcd control monitor This is what i really need to hook up my pump too

Mittwoch, 6. Mai 2009, 21:18

aquaero control monitor

That would be great Shoggy. I am very worried & concerned I won't know what to do & how to set up my new system build using aquaComputers Pumps & control monitors working together. There stuff is very impressive. Would realy like to find someone already using there pumps & stuff in their Pc's who wouldn't mind at all helping me with mine the near future. Do you know what is an aquabus? It's a 3 pin wire i see on the back of the pump. Does it connect to the control monitor or to the motherboard s...

Dienstag, 5. Mai 2009, 07:55

aquaero control monitor

Well thanks for letting me know about the english manuel. I've already seen it about 8 months ago & its still on my desktop in the PDF file. I get to fustrated & angry about its translation of it in english. It is not very good at all to me to make since of it to undestand how it works. Its total mind boggling like googles translations is lol .There isn't too many places here in the U.S. that sell AC products for me to ask. Frozencpus i think only sells the pump & said they dont know about an aq...

Montag, 4. Mai 2009, 06:10

aquaero control monitor

About the connectors on the back of the pump Aquastream Xt Ultra. What are they for & how does it work? "Ext. Temp" <----- What is this? Is this for connecting a temp. sensor to a cpu or gpu water blocks or something else...? would you connect it to the Aquaero control monitor? "Aquabus/flow" <---- I don't know what aquabus is. What is it? I know flow as in a flow meter that gives (indicates) the flow rate or shows the flow pressure maybe? Wouldn't I connect the flow meter directly to the back o...

Sonntag, 3. Mai 2009, 09:57

aquaero control monitor

Can someone please explain what get connected on the back of the Aquastream Xt Ultra pump & how it works with the Aquaero control monitor in english. I can not understand the connectors & what each one is for on the back of the pump. One question i have is does the power supply connect to the back of the pump to that molex on it IF i am using the aquero still? Another question is does the usb cable send & receive information from the pump (both directions) to and from the Aquaero?

Samstag, 11. April 2009, 16:42

Aquastream pump XT

My first Aquastream pump is cooling the Cpu, & the northbridge & southbridge chips using 1/2 tubing. then to a duel & quad rads. My second Aquastream pump is cooling the 2 duel chip Video cards like the 4890x2, Both V-regs, & the tri memory, a accelerator card, & a Controller card using 1/2 tubing. then to a different duel & differnet quad rads.. Im sharing both pumps to go down below running a line for the 4 duel pak Hydra-Pak Hdd coolers, & for the 2 PSU, then to a tri RAD. using 3/8 tubing.

Samstag, 11. April 2009, 15:45

Aquastream pump XT

Mr. toad I am ruuning just 1 loop but spliting it 3 different ways sharing it with 2 pumps. I'm wondering if I should get a 3rd. pump. It is on or for the 3rd. split is where my two pump comes together (joins) at. My total tubing length is about 317 inches or roughly 26.5 feet from the outakes to the intakes of the pumps including the distance the liquid has to travels going thru radiators & blocks. 1/4 dia. tubing length =roughly 1 foot used, 3/8 dia. tubing length =roughly 10 feet used, 1/2 di...

Samstag, 11. April 2009, 08:07

Aquastream pump XT

Hello I am using two pumps & asking if i shound get another pump (a third pump added to my system) mainly because of the total distance (length) i have in my case. I also want to have better flow pressure without turning up the pumps power.

Freitag, 10. April 2009, 04:20

Aquastream pump XT

Hello all Can someone tell me if im using a 1/2 inch dia. tubing how long can I make my tube lengths in my system be or my loop be? From my first Aquastream XT pump i want to split the line 2 ways both 1/2 dia tubes. Each line is about 20 to 24 inches in total length to the blocks on the MB & on up to the radiators. First going into a duel rad. then thru quad rad. & then back down about 22 inches into the 250mm reservoir, then about 2 to 4 inches back into the pump again. The first line is for t...