• 25.04.2024, 09:13
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-17 von insgesamt 17.

Donnerstag, 30. September 2010, 11:06

Forenbeitrag von: »dhc0329«

Aquastream XT Ultra is no longer working (where can I get support)

I see no light on LED. Wow! 34 EUR is almost like 50 bucks plus I have to pay for shipping to send this thing to Aqua computer. I have to think about this if I am better off just getting a new one. Is Sidewinder.com still your dealer because I don't think they are selling this pump anymore.

Donnerstag, 30. September 2010, 09:22

Aquastream XT Ultra is no longer working (where can I get support)

My Aquastream XT Ultra pump is no longer operating. First, it wouldn't pump the water and now I hear no motor running when connected to PSU. Where can I get support for this? RMA? I live in California USA. There's support section where I can submit an inquiry but it's all in German so I don't know what to do, pls let me know. Thanks. Dan

Dienstag, 4. August 2009, 17:49

Question regarding positioning of Aquastream XT

Thanks, Fox3...that's what I figured but just wanted to make sure..

Dienstag, 4. August 2009, 15:32

Question regarding positioning of Aquastream XT

I just got my 2nd Aquastream pump to replace the weak pump in Zalman water cooling system LQ1000. Due to the tight spacing issue, I couldn't place the pump in upright position but had to lay the pump on the side way in the case. My pump seems to work fine laying side way but just wanted to make sure if this would cause any issue.

Montag, 29. Juni 2009, 21:16

about aquaero 4.00 USB Fan-Controller

b0nez, Your english is perfect and I thank you for the info. If I may ask for a lkittle more clarification, do I need the separate flow sensor to allow auto shutdown? I currently have Koolance flow sensor connected to mothrboard CPU fan connector. Would this work with AE? Also, 10W per channel would be more than enough to handle to two fan, if that is the spec. I have 6 fan on the radiator so if I can connect two fans on each channel (3) and a flow sensor to remaining 1 channel (via 3-pin) it wo...

Montag, 29. Juni 2009, 08:58

about aquaero 4.00 USB Fan-Controller

I am interested in getting this controller but I have few questions before making my decision. 1. does this come in black at all? I only see the silver one from the us vendors. 2. do I have to have aquastream xt ultra to get the full advangae of this device? what am I losing if I only have standard usb version? 3. can this be used to shut down the system automatically based on flow rate? I have system at remote and need to have it shut down when the pump fails. 4. it seems like a 4-channel devic...

Sonntag, 21. Juni 2009, 05:43

Please help! Only getting tiny bit of water flow with Aquastream Pump.

Thanks for your input but it was the coolant which caused the low flow rate. I am using Fluid XP+ Ultra LT w/ z7 and I now have to dilute the coolant with distilled water to get the substantial water flow. It used to be fine with the coolant alone....but now very small water flow. I am going 25:75 (coolant to water) and I am afraid I am not protected against corrosion and algae.. Before when it was working with the coolant I used to get around 77~78 and now with most of it water I get around 80....

Samstag, 20. Juni 2009, 09:08

Please help! Only getting tiny bit of water flow with Aquastream Pump.

I was running 3x120mm radiator (swiftech) on top of case and only cpu water and north bridge water block with EK dual 5.25" bay reservoir....it was running fine but today I just added the koolance flow sensor... after that nothing but disaster and I still can't get the water to flow....I spent all day shaking lian-li case trying get the water to flow ..nothing help. Thinking it was koolance which caused this havoc so I even took it out. Only way I can get the serious water flow is t have the pum...

Sonntag, 14. Juni 2009, 19:34

Can Aquastream XT Standard shut down the system based on a flow rate

Thanks again, Shoggy... So the pump only sends out an alarm so I have to connect the flow sensor to motherboard (perhaps 3 or 4 pin CPU fan connector). Would both of these work for me? 1. Koolance INS-FM17 Coolant Flow Meter & Adapter Board [no nozzles] http://www.performance-pcs.com/catalog/i…oducts_id=24531 2. Flow sensor "high flow" G1/4 for aquaero, aquastream XT ultra and poweradjust http://www.sidewindercomputers.com/flsehflg1for.html

Sonntag, 14. Juni 2009, 09:55

Can Aquastream XT Standard shut down the system based on a flow rate

I have Aquastream XT Standard...Does this autotmatically shut the down my PC if the flow rate is less than what I configured in the <speed signal and alarm sensor> tab in my Aqua software? Or do I have to upgrade my Pump to Ultra and buy a external flow sensor and connect it to my pump? What's the procedure for upgrading it to Ultra and what is the cost?

Montag, 25. Mai 2009, 07:03

where can I purchase shoggy sandwich in US?

Thanks, Shoggy...I will try that!!

Samstag, 23. Mai 2009, 09:29

I looked every where for this 'envelop' shipping option but noe available. Do you know how I can select this shipping option?

Samstag, 16. Mai 2009, 10:46

Is there a place in US where I can purchase shoggy sandwich? I tried to order directly from aquacomupter and they are charging me 34 EUR just for shipping it to US. I know I am crazy but I don't think I can pay $40 for this pad.

Freitag, 15. Mai 2009, 20:15

Aquastream XT frequency setting

I have just purchased this pump and I think this is the best wc pump out there. so quiet, too.. But I have just one question...under the software the max frequency is set to 100 but if I set it to manual it can only go up to about 70. Is this normal... Again, I am very excited about this product!!

Freitag, 8. Mai 2009, 10:28

where can I download Aquastream Aquasuite newest software

Gee, tks so much!! I just downloaded and install the software fine...so I don't need any firmware update? Hope this is all I need to control the pump...

Freitag, 8. Mai 2009, 10:15

where can I download Aquastream Aquasuite newest software

Hi, I just purchased Aquastream XT and am trying to find a link to download all the software I need. Can you please provide me the link so I can download the English version of software? Thanks. Dam

Freitag, 8. Mai 2009, 10:09

Aquastream newest software

Hi folks, I am sorry that I am in the wrong forum but I can't seem to log into English forum so I am asking for your help. I just purchased Aquastream XT recently and trying to find Aquasuite software (english) to control my Aquastream XT pump. Can anyone please help with the link where I can download the software I need? Thank you very much. Dan