• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-8 von insgesamt 8.

Donnerstag, 29. April 2010, 05:59

Forenbeitrag von: »Sniper101«

help with Aquastream XT

Hi guy's, I have the Aquastream xt pump wich works great and sillent. But i do have one concern what if i get a pump failure? Most motherboards have a auto shutt off when temps are to high, but this is done via the cpu fan connector. For example when the cpu fan fails the bios will know the fan has failed and will shutt of the pc automaticaly before any damage is done. This is auto shutt off....it only works if there is a cpu fan connected right? Or does auto shutt off regulated by temps alone? ...

Mittwoch, 14. April 2010, 02:29

Aquastream XT error

Dear Aquacomputer, After just 3 good day's the pump would not start all went well with idle temps of arround 23 C and very sillent. I was really happy. When i started my pc i after 4 min i smelt something bad so i opened my case and it was the pump. And to my horror there was no flow. And the red light was burning. I did all the problem solving in the manual including the jumper. I tried it 4 times but no way i'm going to damage my cpu it quickly rose to 96c at that point i shutt of the pc. Anyw...

Freitag, 2. Oktober 2009, 19:32

Pleace help with gtx260 55nm waterblock

Well guy's i finally reciewed my gtx260 superclocked 55nm 896-P3-1257-AR. But i was lucky enough to get the crap revision i didnt want the version i wanted is this see link: http://www.flickr.com/photos/4173419...n/photostream/ But instead i got this one, the exact same one as in the link below: http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/...d.php?t=232917 I already asked EVGA if the 896-P3-1257-AR has the same layout as in the first pic (link) They said yes.......that was not funny of them Asked EK if ...

Samstag, 23. Mai 2009, 02:55

Need some good advise for wc

Thanks a lot for your reply, I'm confident enough to get the aquastream xt, its to good to be left alone Your cpu the C2Q 9550 wich you overclocked to @3.2GHz at 40° C are these temps at idle or full load? any way thank you all for the help.

Montag, 18. Mai 2009, 22:11

Thanks for the reply, No i'm not into heavy overclocking but i might do a little overclocking in this case a core i7 920 from 2.66ghz to 3.0ghz, this should be fine right for the pump? There shouldt be a problem if i overclock a little and using a cpu and gpu waterblock, thats why i am concerned of the restrictive cpu block from Aquacomputer well if i use low restrictive blocks (if aquacomputer has them) there shouldnt be problems for the pump right? Is there someone who can answer the other que...

Montag, 18. Mai 2009, 01:44

I have posted this thread in the english forum sorry for posting it in the german section, you can delete this post. edit by hobbes_dmS: Need some good advise for wc ;-)

Montag, 18. Mai 2009, 01:42

(posted this at the german forum sorry for my mistake) Hi folks this is my first post here so bare with me After researching the internet for a good quality wc set, first i wanted the swiftech mpc 655 pump but after some reply's in other forums it is not as quiet as the Aquastream XT pump a silent pc is what i want plus the mcp 655 has 24WATT means more heat output. Anyway i want to cool my cpu and gpu i have 4 questions hope one of you can answer these questions for me. This is what i have in m...

Montag, 18. Mai 2009, 01:32

Hi folks this is my first post here so bare with me After researching the internet for a good quality wc set, first i wanted the swiftech mpc 655 pump but after some reply's in other forums it is not as quiet as the Aquastream XT pump a silent pc is what i want plus the mcp 655 has 24WATT means more heat output. Anyway i want to cool my cpu and gpu i have 4 questions hope one of you can answer these questions for me. This is what i have in mind a Aquastream XT pump, Aquacomputer AquagraFX GTX 26...