• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-7 von insgesamt 7.

Sonntag, 1. April 2012, 05:28

Forenbeitrag von: »kimoyo«

Where to buy the Relay Plug in the US.

Zitat von »Nihil Simile« Try Aquatunning they are based in Germany but they ship to US/Canada, the shipping is ok but it's fast. Thanks.

Samstag, 31. März 2012, 19:41

Where to buy the Relay Plug in the US.

Anyone know where I can order the relay plug in the US? Thanks.

Montag, 8. Juni 2009, 00:12

where can I purchase an aquaero in the US?

Yes, that's why I said in my first post that I had contacted Gary at Sidewinder's computers. He's the first person I called and he is aware of this thread. He said he ordered units a while ago and they just haven't been shipped. He's their only US distributor and he hasn't been in stock for a good bit. I also want to get a vf display sent.

Donnerstag, 4. Juni 2009, 22:36

I'm going to bump this up. I'm not sure why aquacomputer is responding in the forum but not the English forum.

Donnerstag, 4. Juni 2009, 22:35

Versand an Packstation

Shoggy, Can you please respond to my thread and others in the english forum??? Thanks. Paul

Samstag, 30. Mai 2009, 01:09

Also, I would like to get the vf-display. If you plan on shipping Sidewinder's shipment soon, would it be possible to add a vf so I can buy it from Gary (pending pricing). Of course assuming Gary is okay with this. Paul

Samstag, 30. Mai 2009, 00:44

Hi, Where can I purchase an aquaero in the US? I spoke to Gary at sidewinders and he unfortunately informed me that it wasn't in this current shipment and it has been on backorder for a bit. I'm not sure why you aren't keeping your US reseller stocked up but I would like to obtain one. Thanks. Paul