• 19.04.2024, 10:21
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-3 von insgesamt 3.

Mittwoch, 10. Juni 2009, 20:32

Forenbeitrag von: »thomassss«

how to adjust the PID (or RID) of the aquastream xt ?

Hello, really thank you for your answer, it really help me. I worked on my problems but I still have some questions: - the problem is that if you want to identify the laplace-fonction of your system ( stroida method (open loop) ) you have to put ki=0 and kd=0 ( but i think i have understood that ki=1 and kd=1 are a good approximation because we usualy work with values about 100.) - the other problem is that the PID type can be : R(p) = K[1 + 1/Tip + Tdp] or R(p) = K' + 1/Ti'p + Td'p and so K=K' ...

Donnerstag, 4. Juni 2009, 14:42

Hi, Its me again, I can se that nobody anbswered me. So I wondered: Is Aquacomputer the manufacturer of the pump aquastream or only the retailer ? And does someone as the mail of the manufacturer of the pump ? because they isn't any explanation for the PID of the pump aquastream xp anywhere. I would need to know how the pump is manufactured to adjust it. thank you

Dienstag, 2. Juni 2009, 19:46

Hi, I'm student in a school of engineering and I try to adjust the RID of my aquastream xt for my computer I would like to ask the question: What type is the RID : is it (Kr+Ki/p+Kd.p) ? is it Kr,Ki and Kd that we can adjust in the RID ? and why can't we put Ki=0 and Kd=0 ? (I don't understand why we are limited to 1) thank you