• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-9 von insgesamt 9.

Montag, 4. April 2016, 14:44

Forenbeitrag von: »YmirNOR«

Help with Airplex GIGANT 1680 setup

Thank you very much InfoSeeker! This was just what I was looking for Hm, I cant remember finding the headless screw with the parts I got. Shoggy, can this part be found on the shop so I can order it? Thx in advance.

Montag, 4. April 2016, 10:47

Forenbeitrag von: »YmirNOR«

Help with Airplex GIGANT 1680 setup

When the pump my old trusted aquaduct 360 XT mark III stopped working I decided to upgrade to the Airplex Gigant. Started to set it up this weekend with D5 pump and reservoir in the top, but I have one thing I would like to verify and that is how the internal and outer port are linked up. Do the left outer correspond to the left inner port? So if I close of the left outer port it is the left inner I should use? I have tried to search for this online but there is little information in the Gigant ...

Donnerstag, 17. Juni 2010, 00:29

Forenbeitrag von: »HTL«

What type of screw to buy?

Ah, thx

Mittwoch, 16. Juni 2010, 09:34

What type of screw to buy?

I am thinking of getting this product to my 360 Mark III: "Plexiglasdeckel für aquaduct mit Befüllöffnung und Verschlußschraube, Stärke 8 mm" But since it is thicker than the original what type of screw shall I order Regards HTL

Samstag, 17. April 2010, 09:22

How to clean my waterloop?

Think about changing the water in my system (Double Protect Ultra 1l – ordered) But before I change to the new water from Aquacomp I was thinking about emptying the old water, and running some sterile water with some kind of cleaing fluid trough the system to clean it up. What kind of cleaning fluid should I use? Have now read a tip using a 30% vinigar and 60% distilled water mix. Running this trought the loop a couple of hours. Then rinse a couple of this with just distilled water. Will this wo...

Montag, 12. April 2010, 09:20

My new gamerig with stuff from Aquacomp

Here is my new game rig with water cooling from aquacomputer Just want to say thanks to Aquacomp for their excelent products and service Case, Obsidian 800D Removed the fan inside the case, and closed of all air vents on the back side. CPU; cuplex XT di² Trippel rad in top of case; airplex XT 360 aquaduct 360 XT mark III 5/16 Silicone tubing 5/16 and 3/8 barbs Set up: CPU - Volt - Volt - HK bridge - GPU - GPU - airplex XT 360 - aquaduct 360 XT mark III Gigabyte GA-EX58-UD5, CPU, i7 920 @ 4Ghz Co...

Freitag, 11. Dezember 2009, 11:26

Notting happens when I plug in the USB cabel? (360XT mk III)

Thanks a lot for the help, but it seems it is to no avail. Tried it yesterday with my work laptop (Dell E6400), and two other usb cabels. The same thing, noting happens when the usb is plugged in. Not even a bad install. No devices detected. So to sum up I have now tried it with 3 different computers from 3 different manufactures, and also 3 different usb cabels. Until now I have used the 360XT in a simple one block setup, but now I going to use it with a multiblock system so I’ll need the contr...

Dienstag, 8. Dezember 2009, 17:05

Thanks for the welcome Can’t remember if I did this 6 months ago. But last night I was sure to install Aquasuite first. Regarding the upgrade of the firmware, can I do that without the usb/Aquasuite?

Dienstag, 8. Dezember 2009, 10:12

I got my aquaduct 360XT mark III in June this year from aquacomp. When I plugged in the USB to my Asus 680SLI MB (Vista 32) noting happened. Then I read about the problems with the Asus MB’s so I didn’t bother to try to fix it. But now I tried it with my new system (Gigabyte X58 UD5, Win7 32). The same thing happens. When I plug in the usb kabel noting happens in windows, no driver installed, no massage… This is after I install the latest aquasuite. So I’m starting to think either the cable is f...