• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-2 von insgesamt 2.

Donnerstag, 2. Juli 2009, 05:16

Forenbeitrag von: »Kinst_VonSterga«

Aquasuite Settings - Help Requested !

Zitat von »Shoggy« Have you tried the settings wizard in the fan tab? It will guide you through the settings by answering a few questions. I went through the Fan wizard setting but the behavior of the fan is still the same. Once the sensor water temperature hits the "Nominal Value" threshold (ie. 28c), then the fan increases from its lowest setting (25%) and immediately climb to its "Maximum Fan Power %" (70%). It never hovers in between. What I'm trying to determine is if the fan settings can ...

Mittwoch, 1. Juli 2009, 08:11

Forenbeitrag von: »Kinst_VonSterga«

Aquasuite Settings - Help Requested !

I purchased the Acquastream XT Ultra pump. The USB connection loaded with no problem and I have the rpm and fan connected to the unit. The unit turns on to maximum pump & fan frequency when the sensor/water temperature increases beyond the min. temperature setting of 30c. When the sensor/water temperature drops below 30c, then everything drops immediately to the minimum fan setting (25% max for 3 radiator fans tied to one fan cable/lead), but the pump setting still runs at higher (non-silent) ra...