• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-18 von insgesamt 18.

Montag, 7. September 2009, 16:28

Forenbeitrag von: »Pumpkin«

Aqua COmputer Flow Sensor Cable

I have the Aquacomputer flow sensor and also the aqua computer cable but the connector on the end of the cable that goes into the aqua computer high flow sensor is white and not your standard size connector (i.e female fan connector head). I wish to buy a black version of the header.

Donnerstag, 3. September 2009, 12:12

Aqua COmputer Flow Sensor Cable

Hi does anyone know what type of connector is used for the above cable that connects to the A.C flow sensor. I wish to buy one in black as I will be sleeving all my cables in black

Donnerstag, 20. August 2009, 21:12

Alarm Settings

Bump. Shoggy you have no ideas? is it possible?

Montag, 17. August 2009, 14:02

Alarm Settings

No one has any ideas??

Freitag, 14. August 2009, 19:10

Alarm Settings

Currently I have setup my aquaero such that if any of my sensor hit a certain temp then my PC shuts down. My settings are "Software emergency shutdown" screen Enable emergency shutdown - ON Play sound when alarm occurs - ON Loop sound - ON Choose sound - Link to my .wav file Alarm timeout in sec - 1 Emergency shutdown in sec - 2 Shutdown PC - ON Sensor 1 - ON Sensor 2 - ON Now this works fine. However how do I set it up such that when either temp sensor hits there alarm threshold (alarm threshol...

Freitag, 14. August 2009, 08:51

Aquaero Power Connect & Relay Query

I am trying to set up a emergency shutdown of the PC I am using the following accessories, Product No.: 53047and the Product No.: 53036 I connect the Standby Power cable into the Aquaero I cut the green ATX PS_ON line and attach the Relay plug and connect it to the Aquaero I turn on the PSU The problem is when I try and power on the PC nothing happens. (I am using the onboard power button on the EVGA E759 Classified MB) However if I reconnect the ATX PS_ON line without the Relay Plug then the PC...

Donnerstag, 13. August 2009, 21:55

Temperature sensor: Product Code 53067

Hi I purchased one the above temp sensor which is connected to the inlet of my rad. The problem I am having is the the aquasuite tells me the sensor temp is 3-5 degrees which is clearly wrong. I used some of the other sensor which came with the aquaero and they seem to report the temps fine in the aquasuite Is the sensor just broken or can it be fixed some how Thanks

Donnerstag, 13. August 2009, 18:22

Aqua HighFlow Sensor

txs

Donnerstag, 13. August 2009, 17:34

Aqua HighFlow Sensor

On my aquasuite it says the calibration value in impulses/liter is 509 which make my flow around 82l/h which seems very low.

Dienstag, 11. August 2009, 08:23

Aquaero Settings

My concern is if I get a leak overnight then my flow would drop (I am using the Aqua Computer Flow meter to monitor this) and I would want the system to shut down.

Montag, 10. August 2009, 13:18

Aquaero Settings

Hi I need some help to help set up my system using the Aquasuite. I wish to set up my system such that when my flow meter drops below a certain level then my pump will shut down. I have the Aquaero with powerbooster. So my Liang 3.25 Pump will be connected to the Aquaero. I will have the A.C flow sensor connected also to the Aquaero. Can someone please show me a step by step guide for the correct settings in my aquasuite. Thanks

Sonntag, 9. August 2009, 09:26

Aqua HighFlow Sensor

Thanks

Samstag, 8. August 2009, 09:30

Aqua HighFlow Sensor

no i mean i have it plumbed from right to left instead of left to right but the right way up

Freitag, 7. August 2009, 17:34

Aqua HighFlow Sensor

Hey Shoggy Pease tell me the above sensor multi directional since I have installed it with the writing upside down I really do not want to redo my loop....

Donnerstag, 30. Juli 2009, 21:10

Aquaero Upgrade

Thanks Shoggy Who do I address the parcel to? You?

Donnerstag, 30. Juli 2009, 14:58

Aquaero Upgrade

Hi I have just received my Aquaero and then found out about the upgrade! I wish to have the upgrade what is the exact process please. Do I buy the upgrade from the website? Where do I send my Aquaero? How long will it take to upgrade my Aquaero? I have changed my face plate to black version. Do I need to put the original one back on? Thanks