• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-3 von insgesamt 3.

Donnerstag, 6. August 2009, 10:28

Forenbeitrag von: »dimdar«

Aquaduct XT 720 - Pump start slow

Hi, I have some questions on the pump of Aquaduct XT 720: Every time I turn on aquaduct (I am test it for now) the pump start form 60Hz and increase slowly to 80Hz (maximum), after the pump go down to 60Hz and restart to increase to 75.5Hz. Ok, the pump searches the best compromise but why every time? Why it start from 60Hz If I have specified minimum 70Hz? I am test it and for now I have not water block along the circuit so liquid go out and come in after 4mt of tube (ID 10mm). I have the sens...

Freitag, 31. Juli 2009, 22:50

Aquaduct 720 XT PCI board questions.

Hi Shoggy, Well, 720 XT already have built-in flow and I am very happy , but I have not understand where I need to connect the relay and witch cable I need to use for the shutdown if alarm occurred. .

Freitag, 31. Juli 2009, 18:40

Aquaduct 720 XT PCI board questions.

Hi, I am Italian and I have just received my aquaduct 720 XT but I have some problems with PCI board: I have not understood which pin I need to connect at the motherboard's intruder sensor for turn off PC if aquaduct fail. I do not understand why there is a flow input sensor, aquaduct do not have it? If not I need this items? Flow sensor "high flow" G1/4 for aquaero, aquastream XT ultra (Product No.: 5306 Connection cable for flow sensor (Product No.: 53027) What is Alarm/relay? And External sta...