• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-22 von insgesamt 22.

Dienstag, 28. Oktober 2008, 00:26

Forenbeitrag von: »BlueAqua«

Re: New: cuplex hd

I just got mine, and it looks outstanding.

Donnerstag, 25. September 2008, 07:27

Re: Project: AC in the US (English) LOTS OF PICS

Hello gentlemen. I made some updates to my rig. Still mostly AC stuff. I hope you still like it.

Samstag, 23. Februar 2008, 17:53

Re: Advance notice: aquagratiX for HD 3870 X2

Shoggy, any plexi top available for it?

Donnerstag, 25. November 2004, 00:32

Re: Project: AC in the US (English) LOTS OF PICS

Hello, it's been a long time in the making but it's finally here. Here are some excellent pictures. My vision came to life. Thanks to all who helped and who posted on this forum.

Sonntag, 5. September 2004, 00:55

Re: Project: AC in the US (English)

Here is one more beauty shot from the other side. Man, this is such a nice case. I can't wait to get it all setup.

Dienstag, 31. August 2004, 23:46

Ok, here is the newest picture. It really turned out really well. The window cost me $50 US. I am getting everything through SNT Systems in the USA but still things are slow but only waiting on 2 things now. Anyone want to send me a 6800 waterblock when they come out so I can get it faster?

Samstag, 28. August 2004, 04:45

The AC logo is REAL, it's painted on using the best in automotive paint as is the rest of the case. The rest of the case is painted in Diamond Graphite color. I should have pictures of the side panels in a few days.

Samstag, 28. August 2004, 01:22

Ok, it's been a long time to get everything together. Here are some new pictures of the case in the painting stage. It takes so long to get anything from over in Germany to the US for me, I'm still awaiting my Evo 360 and my Cuplex Pro. More updates to come.

Freitag, 18. Juni 2004, 03:54

Thanks for the comments guys. Well the time has come and I've ordered the case and it will be in the process of getting it's custom paint job and will probably be done near the end of July.  By that time I should have all my Aqua Computer components and hopefully Intel's new platform with all the good stuff by then.  Wish me luck. I have a picture from the place that is doing my custom laser engraved window.  It should look something like this>> http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v297/BlueAqua/IM...

Montag, 14. Juni 2004, 01:11

Zitat von »lion33319« i measured the end of the serial connector. Its gonna be a tight squeeze, youre right... but with a little pullin and shoving it might work. edit: your case setup: looks good  but consider that the radiator is gonna reach into the second drive slot (from the top).. in other words, the radiator is gonna reach 1cm or so into the second slot...your gonna get problems with your aquabay there. As you can see, its not all that easy. The only real bitch is the radiator. But once ...

Montag, 14. Juni 2004, 00:40

Zitat von »Slazer« ahh i got something in ym mind you can put the controller of the Aquastream pump on the back of the Aquaero control modul ! btw. nice project and yes 21 feet should be really enough !! regards slazer Now that's stuff I need to hear. I didn't know that the pump controller could mount to the back of the Aquaero. That'll leave me with another drive bay open. Hmmmm, what should I do?

Montag, 14. Juni 2004, 00:19

Zitat von »lion33319« I measured about 45mm from the mobo tray to the end of a jumper connector. So that would mean that thats 7mm too long... tuff luck. quote] Did you measure to the end of the serial connector itself of just the connector on the motherboard itself.  I've seen serial ATA connectors that are at a right angle that just might work for this.  It'll be a tight squeeze if possible at all.  I think since the evo 360 is only 403 mm long and the case is 590mm deep then maybe the serial...

Sonntag, 13. Juni 2004, 23:25

Re:  Project: AC in the US (English)

Zitat von »lion33319« @ blueAqua i just tried it out with a piece of paper which i cut down to size to see if there's gonna be a problem with the radiator. There wont be a problem with the length of the radiator. The only problem i see is that your gonna block 3 of your pci slots. I got an audigy card myself which sits in the second pci slot ( AGP port -> 1 free pci slot -> audigy card)... so thats about all you'll be able to fit in there when u install the radiator. The other problem could be ...

Sonntag, 13. Juni 2004, 22:42

Katzenfreund @YellowCat Stufe3 "Well thies is a very costly project, istn't it?" Yes it is pretty costly but it's my hobby. It's a lot cheaper than buying a cool car and modifying that. Slazer @ X800 einbau I really like your case and setup. I can't wait to set my stuff up and hook it up similar to yours. I am getting 2 of these for the 74 gig WD Raptors: I'll be getting 1 of these for my 200 gig WD just for some cooling. I'm also putting this one in a 3.5 inch bay and don't have the room for th...

Sonntag, 13. Juni 2004, 07:32

Zitat von »BlueAqua« Since you have this similar case, do you think you could put an Airplex Evo 360 in the top width wise? I know your case is has a little less depth than the V2000.  I've looked at the dimensions and I think it'll fit.  How far from the edge of the case does the top of the PCI slots come?  I only have 45mm to work with on each side and I'd like it exactly centered.   I bought an AquaBay to put the AquaTube and I think I'll put the pump there too since it has a mount for it, b...

Sonntag, 13. Juni 2004, 07:29

Zitat von »lion33319« First off, welcome! Well, i think its a great idea getting the AC stuff to the states and showing off what german engineering is capable of   Do you already have an idea where you are gonna place all the AC components (pump, radiator etc.) in this case? The reason i'm asking is that i got the same case (well, the pc-v1000..the smaller one) and im not sure where i should place the pump and expansion chamber yet. I thought about placing them in the lower chambers (where the ...

Sonntag, 13. Juni 2004, 02:43

Zitat von »Nemesis« what i think? nice now build ist and always keep in mind: this forum loves pictures ;D It'll take a while to get this all together unfortunately. I have to wait about a month to get it all from Germany and it'll take about 4-6 weeks to get my case custom painted. I love pictures too, especially since my german is terrible. I will post lots of pics every step of the way in this thread, it just might take a while. If you have any suggestions please don't hesitate, post...

Sonntag, 13. Juni 2004, 02:34

Project: AC in the US (English) LOTS OF PICS

Hello everyone. I have started a new project and I want to see what you guys think. I love Aqua Computer products and want to make a bold statement about German watercooling in the US. This is the stuff I've ordered so far: 1 x AquaStream 12v - Connector: Plug&Cool Straight 1 x AquaJet for AquaTube 1 x AquaTube LED Mod - Color: Ultra Violet 1 x AquaBay for AquaTube/AquaStream 1 x Aquaero Flow Sensor - Connector: Plug&Cool Straight - Cable Connection: None 1 x Aquaero Revision 3.07 1 x AquaTube R...

Dienstag, 25. Mai 2004, 00:14

Re: American needs some help

Zitat von »Fraiser« wow.. thats qite cool that americans like german waküs   What's not to like? I know that a lot of Americans look for the highest flow, highest performing systems without regard to fit & finish, quality, looks, and noise. I am looking to outfit my computer with mostly Aqua Computer components because I want the highest quality system and I want it quiet. I want it to perform well, look great and at a very low noise, plus I really like the features of the Aquerro. I'm definite...

Samstag, 22. Mai 2004, 23:43

Zitat von »Al_Borland« should be cheaper, than ordering directly at www.aqua-computer.de and shipping it to the u.s. anyway... Actually I've contacted them a lot already. I think they have very good prices considering they are the only retailer in the U.S. Dan has given me tons of information that I've been wanting. But, as they say, "You pay for what you get." I think that Aqua Computer components are the highest quality of any around, and that's what I want. Thanks guys, I sure wish I could s...

Samstag, 22. Mai 2004, 17:17

Zitat von »Katzenfreund« In a kind o fakt the x800 has the same layout as the 9800XT. So you should be able to use the aquagrATIx on an x800. But think on the piont that not every company factured the cards on the ATI desing. So the Answere is yes it should do the job. Sorry for my bad English. Thanks Katzenfreund ohne PC and the others. Bad English is better than my bad German. I understood what you said, so that is all that matters. I'll be trying to promote Aqua Computer in the States.

Samstag, 22. Mai 2004, 01:24

Sorry, I'll post in English.  I was using Google's translator and it works pretty well to figure out some of the German on this site. I've been so interested in the Aqua Computer parts and this website is the best for any information.  I can't really find any other good information let alone a good forum.   Anyways, thanks a lot and I really like this German engineering. Damn, I deleted my 1st post. I'm sorry for not being fluent in your language. I had two questions, but one got already answere...