• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-8 von insgesamt 8.

Samstag, 3. Oktober 2009, 04:28

Forenbeitrag von: »Snyxxx«

Aquasuite negitive feedback

Which more modern options are there? I have tried mcubed and Koolance controllers and they are inferior software wise.

Dienstag, 22. September 2009, 17:55

Any news about a new version of the USB poweradjust for DDC pumps?

Zitat von »slame« Did you see the powerbooster ? I did see the powerbooster, but I already have a few Aquaeros before this came out. It would cost too much to send back to Germany for the modification. I have seen the resistor changes required to DIY, but beyond my skill level.

Sonntag, 20. September 2009, 05:13

I hope they come out with something soon. I must have bought the last two of the poweradjusts. One works fine and one does not change the voltage to the pump. I went to look for a repalcement and no one sold them anymore, anywhere.

Samstag, 19. September 2009, 18:37

Zitat von »Top_Nurse« Has there been an AC announcement about this? No, but this is why I am asking. They stopped making the old ones and removed from the web site, so I figured I would ask.

Mittwoch, 16. September 2009, 19:13

I am curious if / when we might see this product?

Donnerstag, 10. September 2009, 23:13

Aquaero with 2 wire flow meter?

To be honest, I simply left the 3-pin fan connector that came with the FM-17 alone and figured it was meant to work like that. I did not know which wire from the flowmeter went to which wire in the plug either and guessed 50/50 chance. It worked and left it alone. I then later determined that it was only sending impulses and figured it did not really matter in the end. The amplifier board that comes with the FM-17 multiplies the impulses by 10. The impulse value of 197 is correct for this flowme...

Donnerstag, 10. September 2009, 15:32

Aquastream hardware mods

Nice information.

Donnerstag, 10. September 2009, 15:29

Aquaero with 2 wire flow meter?

I got this to work with a 2-wire Koolance FM-17. Please see this thread for details. http://www.realredraider.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=8581