• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-26 von insgesamt 26.

Sonntag, 11. April 2021, 09:01

Forenbeitrag von: »cristian.ticu«

Are you shipping to United Kingdom

You can always use a forwarding service. I have used myGermany.com for quite a while now. Very reliable and not that expensive,

Freitag, 24. April 2020, 11:56

Looking for Aquagrafx GTX295

Zitat von »mattlach« Zitat von »cristian.ticu« If not appropriate,please delete. As the title says, I'm looking for a wb for the GTX295, aquacomputer only of course. naked copper or nickel, doesn't matter. . I'm tired of eyeing ebay for months,maybe someone here has one for sale. feel free to post here,or send DM's. Wow. Interesting choice. That's an 11 year old GPU. I am curious, how come you went this route? The 295 was pretty badass when it was new, but today even a low end GPU will likely b...

Donnerstag, 23. April 2020, 22:57

Looking for Aquagrafx GTX295

If not appropriate,please delete. As the title says, I'm looking for a wb for the GTX295, aquacomputer only of course. naked copper or nickel, doesn't matter. . I'm tired of eyeing ebay for months,maybe someone here has one for sale. feel free to post here,or send DM's.

Dienstag, 10. März 2020, 00:10

MPS Sensors Internal Leak

I have two brand new MPS Pressure Sensors Delta 100. Both of them are leaking internally,not at the fittings but at the internal gasket/sensor interface.Got them installed on two separate loops to monitor some filters. The water flow is about 100l/h on each loop, measured with MPS flow sensors witch are not leaking. I can understand one to be defective, but two? Tried swapping the tubes, tought maybe I got High/Low ports mixed, still leaks. Is something I'm doing wrong, or should I call for repl...

Freitag, 7. Dezember 2012, 21:43

Aquaero 5 ATX breakline or how to start a second PSU using the Aquaero

Zitat von »Scott Loves Dogs« Actually you might be able to use the aquaero power connect - 24 pin ATX standby power / ATX break cable from AquaComputer. But I'm not sure as the info about the cable on the AC site is only in German, and Google Translate mangles it when trying to translate it into English. But anyway, here is the translation: "24 pin ATX adapter plug on standby power supply connector for the aquaero and out-run a loop ATX PS_ON # line (green) for possible use with the switch outp...

Freitag, 7. Dezember 2012, 14:29

thanks...I guess. too stupid to do this...I guess I just connect it the old fashion way ,with the main PSU.

Donnerstag, 6. Dezember 2012, 10:39

Anyone know where to buy Aquaero 4 ?

your best bet remains www.ebay.de . be sure to ask first if the seller ships to your location.

Donnerstag, 6. Dezember 2012, 10:21

hi all. I never used the relay of the aquaero 5 ,so I'm looking for advice. Is it possible to use the relay to start a second PSU ? I mean it has to start when aquaero starts ,and to shut down when the aquaero powers down. I guess this is involving the green/black wires,but the relay has three poles.witch of them to use? the functioning of this second PSU is critical. is the relay of the aquaero reliable ? also if someone has the patience to explain to me the software configuration ,I'll be very...

Mittwoch, 14. November 2012, 21:11

New Aquasuite, release version 1, is out

updated four aquaeros today...all connected at the same time. no issues.the only thing ,i had to restart the system after every successful update. my tubemeters are finally working . oh,the user defined logo..kicks ass...

Montag, 12. November 2012, 15:39

How to mount the Ramplex Full Copper?

same problem here,the retainers are not compatible with my Evga X79 .

Montag, 12. November 2012, 15:00

Advice on choosing the right Mps Flowmeter

I want to change my current hi-flow meters with the new ,no impeller Mps ones. only,this time I find it a bit hard to chose them ; first I have four Hi-flow sensors ,all of them in the same configuration : connected on a reservoir using a straight nipple ,but on the out port ,I have 90 degrees curves (cube type) followed straightaway by a 45 degrees connector on 19/13 tygon tubing. I understand that the Mps sensors are not too fond of curved fittings. with the Mps sensors,can I use the same conf...

Montag, 12. November 2012, 13:51

Cuplex kryos silver edition : is possible that the silver corrodes the nickel?

Hi,I'm a proud owner of an kryos silver edition. but I have a problem: while the block is working fine , in my loop immediately after the kryos I have an EK ram block nickel plated:and this block at the entrance,the nickel has corroded/flacking big time ,toghether with it's fitting:a bitspower elbow this also nickel plated.the nozzle part of the fitting has practically disappeared http://imageshack.us/a/img267/6122/sam3148d.jpg http://imageshack.us/a/img836/9447/sam3141.jpg http://imageshack.us/...

Donnerstag, 2. August 2012, 17:06

Aquasuite 2012 beta 15 Aquaero XT - my tubemeter has gone AWOL

ok,I had reinstalled everything, firmware included and now it seems to be working, via aquabus.all tough the level measuring page that is working is not the tubemeter ,but the new Fill Level 1. it seems that the Aquasuite has some detection issues.before in aquasuite were displayed all the available pages,I think it tries to show only the pages relevant to my system. for example the multiswitch page is shown as Multiswitch 2 ...and no number 1. I have only one multiswitch on the low aquabus.in f...

Donnerstag, 2. August 2012, 16:02

yes,this is how it used to work in previous betas.but now there is NO information page for Tubemeter,regardless of the connection USB or Aquabus. i had triple checked that. since the previous firmware was working perfectly for my needs,is there a way to reinstall it?

Donnerstag, 2. August 2012, 14:09

ok,it works in aquasuite. silly me. now,do I make these values appear on the Aquaero display?

Donnerstag, 2. August 2012, 13:21

tried this morning.the tubemeter does show in Aquasuite 2012,however it does not show any measurements,only the hardware/firmware information.in the alarm page,the only place in the aquasuite 2012 where I could find something about the tubemeter,it shows 0% fill level -obviously not true. still not showing in the aquaero's internal pages. In the OS's devices ,the tubemeter shows as functioning properly. Also in Aquasuite 4.72, the tubemeter works perfectly,see photos. So,is something I'm doing w...

Mittwoch, 1. August 2012, 18:38

Hi,I own two Aquaero Xt's ,each of them has a Tubemeter on the low aquabus port.with the beta 14 and the previous firmware everything was ok. but now after the update of the Aquasuite to beta 15,and the mandatory firmware update of the Aquaero devices,the tubemeters devices are gone.i cannot find the tubemeter pages in aquasuite,not even in the Aquaero menu -information pages -select information to be shown -aquabus devices ... What's happening? P.S. thank you for making me erasing the Aquaero p...

Samstag, 18. Juni 2011, 15:31

Aquasuite 4.72 flow sensor question

no,only the bar that is supposed to be blue. http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/864/unledpus.jpg/ no matter.it all works flawlessly.and i intend to replace my last aquaero 4 with the aquaero 5,since there will be no support for it in aquasuite 2012.aquaero 5 kicks ass.

Mittwoch, 15. Juni 2011, 00:28

airplex modularity measurements

Hi, I,m building a new custom case that will have when ready two airplex modularity radiators. first question. will it be a copper fins version of the 4 x120 radiator this summer? if no or uncertain ,just say so and i will build my case around the 3 x 120 copper radiator already available. I really want copper...shiny second question. I would like to know how much space occupies the radiator.so if you can publish some measurements ,like from the center of the first and the last fan to the very e...

Mittwoch, 15. Juni 2011, 00:13

AE5 defect or fixable?

had the same problem, they sent me a new screen for free.really good service.wait for the man to reply.

Sonntag, 12. Juni 2011, 18:53

Aquasuite 4.72 flow sensor question

Hi,i have an aquaero 4.00 unit hooked umong others to an aquacomputer high flow sensor.I run a loop with two laing D5 pumps,and the flow rate is about 430l/h,with the sensor calibrated at 169 impulses.all ok....but in aquasuite the graphic bar measuring the flow is black,not blue or red.is this something iI should be worried about? what is the meaning of the black bar in aquasuite?

Montag, 16. Mai 2011, 14:40

Aquaero 5 Xt screen possibile defect

hi,I just recieved my Aquaero,and I think it has a problem.on the upper side of the screen there is a yellowish line.this is right out of the box.I have just recieved the device two hours ago.Is this normal? I have uploaded some photos,might wanna take a look. http://img845.imageshack.us/i/sam0679.jpg/ http://img806.imageshack.us/i/sam0681.jpg/ http://img849.imageshack.us/i/sam0680q.jpg/ there is another issue.i have only connected three noiseblocker multiframe fans at default speeds and the Aqu...

Montag, 2. August 2010, 18:35

KRYOS HF O-RINGS

RECENTLY I BOUGHT THE WB KRYOS HF....NOT SO MUCH HF.IT HAS REPLACED AN OLD D-TEK FUSION V2...MY LOOP IS COMPOSED OF THE CPU WB TWO AQUACOMPUTER CHIPSET WB'S,ON THE SAME LOOP ,BYPASSING THE CPU WB,IN ORDER TO MAXIMIZE THE FLOW. THERMOCHILL 120.3 RADIATOR (OLD 28MM SPACER) LAING D5 ORIGINAL AQUACOMPUTER HIGH FLOW SENSOR WATERCOOL AGB RESERVOIR,INSTALLED DIRECTLY ON THE INTAKE OF THE PUMP AS A BUFFER. ALL TUBING IS 13/19mm (3/4OD) AS SHORT AS POSSIBLE,NO ELBOWS ,ONLY STRAIGHT CONNECTORS,NO HARD CUR...

Montag, 2. August 2010, 16:59

USB FAILURE ON ALL AQUACOMPUTER DEVICES

I HAVE A RATHER LARGE WATERCOOLING SYSTEM.I OWN AND OPERATE TWO AQUAEROS (ONE 3.07 VFD ONE 4.00 VFD),TWO POWERADJUST CONTROLLERS (OLDER MODEL) ONE MULTISWITCH 1.41 .ALL OF THEM USED TO WORK FLAWLESLY ,WHEN (FOR OBVIOUS REASONS) I DECIDED TO BUY AN NZXT IU01 USB HUB FROM AQUACOMPUTER WEBSHOP,WITCH ONE WEEK AGO SEEMED THE ANSWER TO ALL MY PRAYERS.I HAVE CONNECTED EVERYTHING,DOUBLE CHECKED,AND ALL WORKED FINE...FOR ABOUT 5 MINUTES.THEN ALL AQUACOMPUTER DEVICES BEGAN TO CRASH ONE BY ONE (e.g.WINDOWS...

Montag, 12. Oktober 2009, 22:01

HELP...AQUAERO IS CAUSING A BSOD

HI...I USE AN AQUAERO UNIT AND 2 POWERADJUST UNITS FOR A FEW YEARS NOW,AND UNTIL NOW I'VE NEVER HAD ANY SERIOS ISSUES.I'VE BEEN USING THE AQUAERO WIHT ALL KINDS OF HARDWARE,INTEL,AMD,NFORCE4,NFORCE4SLIX16,N680I,X38,N780I,N790I(USUALLY ASUS MOTHERBOARDS),WITH WIN XP X64,VISTA X64 AND ULTIMATLEY WITH WINDOWS 7 X64. A WEEK AGO I'VE BEEN INSTALLED AN ALPHACOOL ALPHALCD,AND EVERYTHING WORKED FINE FOR A FEW DAYS.THEN CAME TROUBLE;WHEN I SHUT DOWN MY PC IT DISPLAYS AN ERROR SOMETHING ABOUT USBHUB.SYS A...

Mittwoch, 30. September 2009, 12:02

High flowmeter with poweradjust

Hi,I was wandering if it's possible to connect a flow sensor to both the aquaero and the poweradjust,using some kind of Y cable. Thanks in advance.