• 20.04.2024, 13:36
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-4 von insgesamt 4.

Samstag, 8. Oktober 2016, 12:20

Forenbeitrag von: »sashin«

What is necessary to get my setup working as advertised?

Thank you...That is what I will do going forward.

Freitag, 7. Oktober 2016, 16:49

I have Aquero 5XT laying around here...I think I will end up using it for one loop and the Aquero 6XT for the second loop. Each loop will have its own flow meter, temp sensors, fan controls and D5 pump control...and each loop will have its own Aquero to control it.....So Aquero 5XT and Aquero 6XT will separately controlling one loop each separately. Both Aqueros can be used at the same time by the AquaSuite software... I presume from reading elsewhere in this forum. I should hope this will simpl...

Samstag, 1. Oktober 2016, 10:17

Thank you Shoggy for your reply and advice...I have actually purchased all the big items such as D5 pumps with Aquabus and USB with the pump adapter and the Aqaualis reservoir and the Aquero 6XT....I have to purchase one more splitty splitter, aquabus cables and the flow meters as you have mentioned. I will take advice on the temperature sensors being fitted to inflow and outflow of the radiators. The modmytoys splitter actually relies on just one fan for rpm readings and not take all the rpm re...

Donnerstag, 29. September 2016, 20:34

Hello everyone. I am new to this forum BUT not completely new to AquaComputer and their amazing products. I have used some of their kit in my water cooling setup in the past….BUT I have been rather busy with other things over the last 3 years and I have been left behind in their advancement in the meantime. I have a question as to what I need to get me setup working properly with the hardware that I am about to purchase…I would like all the sensors to work as advertised with gaining as much info...