• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-12 von insgesamt 12.

Montag, 19. Dezember 2011, 23:05

Forenbeitrag von: »bla2222«

Uneven fan control with Aquero 5 LT

I recently discovered a little annoying problem with my Aquaro 5 LT. The fan speed seems to fluctuate a litte, as seen on the overview page here: You can see it as small spikes on the TOP, REAR and FRONT fans as they decrease their speed in this picture. I tried to update the firmware to 1018, allthough I allready had that installed. I haven't had this problem before, and I suspect it has something to do with the controller settings. This behavior is very annoying to listen to, as the fans speed...

Mittwoch, 20. Juli 2011, 14:53

Clicking noises from aquaero flow sensor.

Hi! I just put together my new water loop, just testing the pump etc. I notice that there is a distinct, and quite loud, clicking sound from the new Aquacomputer High Flow sensor. Now, I've tried to change the orientation, but there is no difference. I also though that this sensor is bi-directional, and I haven't changed the direction of flow. The loop should be bled as far as I can tell. Now, I see that some people posting on various forums do have this problem, but is this a manufacturing faul...

Mittwoch, 22. Juni 2011, 14:51

Aquaero 5, some questions before buying.

Good mistake, that helped me out deciding which in-line temp-senor I'll be buying. I'll get two internal-external sensors, putting them directly on the radiators (water in/water out). Together with the flow-sensor, I should be able to read my power consumption just like I do on my Aquaduct. Thanks!

Dienstag, 21. Juni 2011, 08:38

Thanks to both of you for replying. I might have misunderstood the way Aquaero controls the fans. I think that because I'm able to control my Aquaduct 360 fans all the way down to 20% (~300rpm) power I believed that Aquaero had to utilize som PWM-trick like the mCubed T-Balancer does. If I now understand correctly, Aquaero only regulates the DC voltage to each fan channel. Anyway, I've chosen some fans that have a pretty wide voltage working range, so I guess it won't be a problem: 3x Noiseblock...

Samstag, 18. Juni 2011, 12:31

I'm planning to build a new computer with water-cooling. And I'm looking into getting myself an automated fan control system that can be configured to adjust fan speed according to temperature. I do have some question regarding the Aquaero, though. I'm looking to control 4 separate fans. 1) I want to be able to slow down my fans to at least 20% of max rpm. I know that all regular fans have a certain voltage cut-off point where they stop spinning. The only way of slowing them down below this poin...

Samstag, 18. Juni 2011, 12:06

Fan-controlling/temp sensor with Aquastream XT

Thanks for taking the time to answer. I'm looking into some new options now, as I have chosen to go with a Swiftech MCP655 pump instead. But I'm still in need of some sort of automatic fan control. I do have some question regarding the Aquaero, but I'll post them in a seperate thread to keep things organized.

Donnerstag, 16. Juni 2011, 15:12

Thanks for the quick reply. I guess what you mean by PA2 is a PowerAdjust 2, right? My german is not very good, so I have trouble figuring out how this thing is supposed to be connected, how many fans it can control etc, which version (standard/ultra). Is it supposed to be connected between my fans and the fan-output on the pump? How many Watts will it be able to deliver? Will I be able to control individual fans based on different temps in the loop, or will I still only be able to connect 1 tem...

Donnerstag, 16. Juni 2011, 14:33

Hi! Currently I'm running a Aquaduct 360. I'm looking into a new build, and I'm thinking about moving all components internal this time. I've (almost) settled on the Aquastream XT ultra pump, especially since I'm looking for a low-noise/silent computer. Hopfully I'll be able to cool an Intel i7 2600K and an AMD 6990 gfx-card with this setup. I'm planning to use a Corsair 600T case with a XSPC (120x240x35) radiator on top and a Phobya Extreme 200 (245x200x36) radiator in front. These radiators wi...

Mittwoch, 16. Dezember 2009, 01:41

Problem solved!

Thanks for all replies! The other day I noticed that some games started stuttering, and the Aquasuite told me that the difference in "water in" and "water out" temp was appr. 10-15 degrees C. I also noticed that the Aquaduct had lost all waterflow when viewed through the plexiglass. So then I had no choice than to drain and dissect the Aquaduct today. I was a bit surprised of what I found: After demounting the flowsensor, I saw that one of the holes leading into (or out of) the sensor was comple...

Dienstag, 10. November 2009, 22:36

Problem with level/flow-sensor on Aquaduct 360.

My Aquaduct is appr. 1,5 years old. Is there any way of getting to the flowmeter to check it out? I tried to go into 'page display' under 'page parameters'. The Flow sensor was set to 'on', but I tried to turn it off and on again. No help in that. Also tried to measure the level again, but that wouldn't do either. As of USB-errors, I don't see any. But I guess that it's not a USB problem as I get the same problem when operated through the Aquaero buttons located on the Aquaduct itself (i.e. bypa...

Montag, 9. November 2009, 17:18

Hi, and thanks for the reply. 1) Up until now, there has been both a level-indicator and flow-indicator in the Aquasuite program (v. 4.51.00). There is a ball on the side of the unit, but it seems like this correspons to the water level, not the flow. I see flow as the water passes over the edge at the top of the unit when viewed through the plexiglass. Firmware is 4.12, Os: 2.03 LCD. Hardware Rev. 4.00. But the unit was working flawlessly with the above software. 2) I have not changed any setti...

Sonntag, 8. November 2009, 12:04

Hi! I just registered on this forum as I've stumbled upon a problem with my Aquaduct 360 water-cooler. It began when my computer shut down automatically, and I noticed that the flow-sensor did not sence any flow at all. However, I noticed that there was indeed visible flow when viewed through the top plexi-glass. My CPU-cores don't overheat either, so I guess the pump and circulation works ok. Then I also noticed that there was no level-mark in the "overview" tab in Aquasuite. There is, however,...