• 20.04.2024, 01:31
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-10 von insgesamt 10.

Sonntag, 6. Dezember 2009, 03:04

Forenbeitrag von: »Scaniris«

Aquaero : this peripheral can't start. (Code 10) - USB issue ... with ASUS and EVGA MB!!!

Hello, Another customer has the same problem with another Asus motherboard..... Windows 7 help please Hum hum.... Just for your information, the PCI USB card I bought seems to be a good (but not free...) workaround, until now (installed yesterday) Aquaero starts after each reboot and I can use Aquasuite. But having this PCI card... I'm not happy with this. This is a hardware workaround and for a Aquaero ... it's not a cheap product so compatibility issue of the USB controller... it's hard to und...

Sonntag, 6. Dezember 2009, 02:57

Windows 7 help please

Hello, Have a look there: Aquaero : this peripheral can't start. (Code 10) - USB issue ... with ASUS and EVGA MB!!! I think you have the same problem.... I've ordered a PCI USB controller from the Aquacomputer webshop and... it's runnning now.... IMO the Aquaero controller has a specific USB type that has some troubles to properly run with Asus or Evga motherboard.... It's not OS related, I tried with Vista 32, Seven 32 and 64, and also XP only for testing this issue....

Mittwoch, 2. Dezember 2009, 17:13

Aquaero : this peripheral can't start. (Code 10) - USB issue ... with ASUS and EVGA MB!!!

Hello Shoggy, Well... as explained I changed my PC configuration to a new one. It's like testing by a friend isn't it? The common factor is the aquaero controller itself. It's probably not the pc, not the software, not the OS (Vista 32, Seven 32 and 64b). So.... the problem is probably on the controller itself... what's strange is: sometime it's working, sometimes not. Randomly. Sometimes after a reboot, sometimes after a cold start... driver issue? With P55 I/O bridge? It's the standard Intel d...

Dienstag, 1. Dezember 2009, 21:08

Never ending story: same problem with my new motherboard.

Hello. Today I received my new motherboad. I was expecting a good result with the Aquaero.... BUT NO! I have exactly the same problem... USB device : this peripheral can't start - code 10 OS: Windows 7 64bit Pro and Windows 7 Home 32bit. Please find a solution, I'm sure I'll not be the only one with this problem. I also have the start mode issue... sometimes I have to start the Pc from the aquaero panel, sometimes from the power button and each time I select the same menu on the aquaero... There...

Montag, 30. November 2009, 16:56

Aqua HighFlow Sensor

Thank you shoggy. So finally the only mod we have to do after installing the High Flow meter is to set the calibration on the Aquaero to 169. Nothing else to do correct? I just want to make sure. To have a realistic reference basis (even if it's not a fully reliable measur, I can tolerate an error margin ). Cheers.

Montag, 30. November 2009, 02:19

Aqua HighFlow Sensor

Hello Shoggy, I changed the calibration factore after reading this topic... until now I was a little bit disapointed with the value I read on my Aquaero for the flow sensor... with a Laing D5 pump I had a 80L/h flow on the controller.... but now after changing the calibration factor to 169 I get 225L/hour. Do you think it's normal with the D5 pump? I mean I just have to set ''169'' paramter in the flow sensor calibration and that's all? The result I'll get is realistic? Thanks for your feed back...

Mittwoch, 11. November 2009, 14:44

First of all, thank you very much for your quick answer. The Asus P7P55D MB model is pretty new in the Asus MB range, and I already installed a new BIOS version supposed to fix some compatibility issues with USB devices (as explained in the BIOS version description). Badly not with the Aquaero. It will maybe happen in the future. Do you have same issues with EVGA motherboard? I forecast a MB upgrade with a EVGA Classified, so if theres no issue with EVGA... I don't need a USB PCIe controller. To...

Dienstag, 10. November 2009, 13:27

Well it could be great for sure to fix this bug because I'm experiencing again the problem... and I don't know why (after installation of a driver for a RME sound card...). My workaround was not solving the problem, just for a few moment but now... same story again. Maybe for developpers it could be useful to know something about the configuration of my pc. MB: Asus P7P55D Deluxe CPU: Intel i5 750 Memory: Corsair Dominator DDR3 1600MHz OS: Windows 7 Home Premium and Windows Vista Home Premium, b...

Dienstag, 10. November 2009, 10:22

I found the solution this morning! Let me tell you what's happening. When restarting operating system or shutting down, if Aquasuite is still running, the software pops up a window with a countdown (15 seconds), asking for Saving or Discarding changes. IF I CLICK ON ''SAVE'' CHANGES... after reboot, NO MORE COMMUNICATION WITH AQUAERO MODULE! And if I click on DISCARD changes, OS reboots and... communication between Soft and Controller is running fine I suppose there is a bug somewhere... so for ...

Dienstag, 10. November 2009, 01:08

Hello, I have a problem with my new Aquaero controller. Since 4 hours, it's not anymore possible to have a connection between the module and the motherboard. After a reboot of my system... it was not anymore possible to have a link. I tried all internal USB ports of my motherboard (Asus P7P55D Deluxe with latest bios and drivers), I tried to update the driver in the peripheral manager of Windows but nothing happened... I always get the '' ! '' in the computer magement....and the Aquasuite can't ...