• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-50 von insgesamt 95.

Sonntag, 11. Dezember 2022, 15:55

Forenbeitrag von: »Kyle XY«

HWiNFO

Zitat von »sebastian« When you update to the version 7.x: https://www.hwinfo.com/forum/threads/msi…er-update.7132/ Hello Sebastian, Indeed, it's useful. I was afraid of not finding anymore HWiNFO data on Aquasuite.

Sonntag, 31. Dezember 2017, 08:35

New: aquasuite 2017-3.2

Thank you for your tip, it works ! The entry did not exist, I have created it. So, to summarize, this is a copy of Windows information, to increase the default time-out value for the service control manager. To increase this value to 60 seconds, follow these steps: Click Start, click Run, type regedit, and then click OK.Locate and then click the following registry subkey: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\ControlIn the right pane, locate the ServicesPipeTimeout entry. Note If the Servi...

Freitag, 29. Dezember 2017, 10:40

Hello, I thank you for your answer. After checking services through command "services.msc", Aqua Computer Service is set on "Automatic" but I needed to start it. I checked also Windows event viewer. It appeared two errors generated by the Service Control Manager. It reports (sorry if my translation is not right enough): * The delay threshold of 30000ms is reached during the waiting of connection of Aqua Computer Service * Service "Aqua Computer Service" was not able to start because of : the ser...

Donnerstag, 28. Dezember 2017, 08:24

Hello, I found out a little bug, "U" is missing in word computer : At last, systematically : * AquaComputer service is not active, => I have to restart aquasuite with administrator rights ==> AquaComputer service is not active ===> "Start service" to be clicked Is there a key to update in Windows registry in order to have AquaComputer service active by default ?

Samstag, 16. September 2017, 22:53

Aquasuite 2017

Perfect, Shoggy, many thanks. I was still on curve controllers and I didn't see the other features. So, it's time for me to work on the best PID values.

Montag, 11. September 2017, 22:42

Aquasuite 2017

Nobody ?

Montag, 4. September 2017, 22:26

Aquasuite 2017

In a very old version of Aquasuite, you seemed having integrated an hysteresis feature (very useful for not having our fans running and stopping each time temperature goes through a threshold value during colding and re-heating). In Aquasuite 2017, I haven't get this one. Do you have an example to get it ? Thanks.

Donnerstag, 4. Mai 2017, 21:35

Aquasuite 2017

Ok Sebastian, thanks for your answer.

Mittwoch, 3. Mai 2017, 22:50

Aquasuite 2017

I did an upgrade from the last version Aquasuite 2016 to Aquasuite 2017 for the next two years. I'm glad to do a support to Aquacomputer team this way. The upgrade worked fine, because all my charts were back. In particular, all hardware parameters read through HWiNFO are refreshed with no problem. I hoped to find out all features from HWiNFO directly by Aquasuite (it seemed to be the principal features of AQ2017) but it is not actually the case. Maybe could you give me some details about some f...

Donnerstag, 29. Dezember 2016, 22:18

Aquasuite is no longer free?

In a first time, I was surprised and disappointed but after thinking, I understand Aquacomputer staff's point of view. To be convinced to buy a new version of Aquasuite, I hope that you will bring us the exhaustive description of the additional elements of the newer version of software.

Donnerstag, 29. Dezember 2016, 21:45

2016-5.3: Lost Software sensors from AIDA64

I have a similar problem with HWiNFO, upgraded from 5.40 to 5.42 version. The same way as MysteryGuy, I did the update of firmware and of Aquasuite, without no success of finding HWiNFO. Of course, no way to go back to my initial configuration. Fortunately, I have a backup (.pro and .page) of my initial settings, but graphs any longer reporting updated values from HWiNFO. I will read your next messages !

Donnerstag, 29. Dezember 2016, 21:25

Aquasuite 2016-5 - problem with starting of AquaComputerService /SOLVED/

Hello, Initially, my Aquaero 5 LT worked perfectly with Aquasuite 2016-4 and HWiNFO64 5.40 together. Version 5.42 of HWiNFO was available ==> I upgraded the software. Unfortunately, the graphs in Aquasuite dedicated to HWiNFO items were no longer updated. ==> I upgraded to Aquasuite 2016-5.3 after a firmware update of the Aquaero ==> No way, it is no longer functional. My problem is : * I cannot go back to Aquasuite 2016-4, the driver being no longer available on your website. * Only Aquaero ite...

Sonntag, 26. Juni 2016, 11:51

Windows 10 compatabilty

Hello, I can bring my small contribution. My current system was Windows 7 Pro 64. I did a complete and new installation from Windows 7 Pro 64, then installation of SP1 Windows 7, then finally the upgrade to Windows 10 Pro. I installed Aquasuite, then HWiNFO. It appeared that I have the same problem as Cram501. So, I kept HWiNFO, I did a complete uninstallation of Aquasuite 2016-4, before re-installing it again. Then, it works perfectly.

Samstag, 20. Februar 2016, 21:36

laing pump stop working

For example, the lowest speed I reached with my PWM Laing DDC is around 1270 rpm. Fortunately, if you try to put a 0V signal, it leads to full speed and then, to a check to do because 4500 rpm is audible.

Samstag, 20. Februar 2016, 21:25

Now you don't have freedom to speak !

By the way, I am always interested in little companies like yours, dedicated to our passion for hardware and watercooling. It sounds good to work for such innovative products you can be proud of. It's a far more interesting job than most of us have. How many people are you, here ? I hope that DirtyBear will have a solution.

Samstag, 20. Februar 2016, 21:14

aquasuite 2016-4

Hi all, Aquasuite 2015-9 coupled with my Aquaero 5 is a very good software. The visual aspect of my page is quite basic but very useful. I have regularly problems of AquaComputer not active at Windows start, but I read that is a known issue. At last, I would have preferred having a more direct control on my PWM DDC pump with rpm or % under the "controllers" page, rather than having to manage minimum power item Under the "Fans" page. Anyway... Maybe it's time for an Aquasuite upgrade to 2016 vers...

Sonntag, 31. Januar 2016, 09:17

Post your rig!

Very well The major risk in such an assembly is to do a mistake in the evaluation of length and angles. It does not bear inaccuracy. You can loose a significant length of tubing. Tygon tubing is more permissive... I found a part of tutorial : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqCWPidf9jA What is the kind of material the guy put inside the rigid tubing when he tries to bend it ? Does rigid tubing need specific fittings ?

Samstag, 30. Januar 2016, 07:33

Post your rig!

I am jealous of not having a configuration as clean as yours. For example, I would be very pleased of using rigid tubing, but I'm not sure that it will be as easy to maintain like with my present Tygon tubing.

Samstag, 30. Januar 2016, 07:26

airplex GIGANT questions

I have no Gigant but in case of a crazy configuration the 900D would allow me (bi CPU, quad GPU), the Gigant will be welcome.

Montag, 25. Januar 2016, 21:04

Post your rig!

Impressive rigs !

Montag, 25. Januar 2016, 21:00

RE : airplex GIGANT questions

Zitat von »OddsCrazyStuff« I'm getting a little tired of having a big case that is 50kg+ So the only way to split that weight up, would be to get an external radiator of some kind. The extreme version of that, would be the Aqua Computer airplex GIGANT 3360 (24x 140mm): http://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_info…roducts_id=3373 It's funny, I have the opposite way for my next upgrade. Few years ago, I decided to have an external radiator and the Aquaduct I have is a perfect solution with its integr...

Montag, 25. Januar 2016, 20:50

Aquaero 6 LT?

You have at least one PWM header on the AQ5 LT, and this is the header I will use with a DDC-Laing PWM pump.

Sonntag, 17. Januar 2016, 18:50

Aquaero 5 (LT) + Laing DDC Pump

Ok. Which model of DDC pump do you have ?

Sonntag, 10. Januar 2016, 10:37

Aquaero 6 LT?

Zitat von »flyoffacliff« Zitat The aquaero 6 is much more efficient in the fan control module than the aquaero 5, and it is generally recommended to have at least a Passive heat sink installed. There is also a Water block available, depending on what you see on the amplfier temperatures What do you mean by its inefficient? The fans use extra power at slow speeds? They don't slow fully or evenly? Will there be a problem with having two connected fans off, and the other two around 35%? Thank you ...

Sonntag, 10. Januar 2016, 10:31

Zitat von »Railgun« Zitat von »Kyle XY« Huge amount of answers from Aquacomputer staff. Impressive... Was it not any holiday where you are? Before posting my message, I checked that some Aquacomputer members logged on. It was the case. Holidays ended 7 days ago but anyway... Fortunately, Aquacomputer users are still here to help each other. I thank all of you. Jackusonfire's answer is complete. So, to summarize for any reader, adaptor cable Ref 53053 is useful if you have a Laing DDC like model...

Sonntag, 3. Januar 2016, 22:58

Huge amount of answers from Aquacomputer staff. Impressive...

Mittwoch, 30. Dezember 2015, 23:25

After review of specifications for other models, DDC 3.2 pump with the Molex header and the tacho header needs also 18W, as DDC-1 Plus which has also these connectors. So, my DDC 3.25 could be supported by the AQ ? That's the question. For information : http://documentlibrary.xylemappliedwater…2/07/BR-23A.pdf At last, in case of exchanging the pump, how to connect a DDC 3.2 PWM ? Shall we use the same adaptor and which way ?

Mittwoch, 30. Dezember 2015, 23:04

Indeed... Specifications give a nominal power consumption of 18W for the pump, while Aquaero fan ports are supposed to give a maximum of 19.8 W. At the pump start, the current is supposed to be larger than the 18W (but how much ?). I could connect it on a 4-pin Molex of the PSU through an adaptor, but I would loose any way to control the pump speed... and the interest of the AQ.

Mittwoch, 30. Dezember 2015, 22:41

I carried on my researches until having elements for an answer. I saw this tutorial : http://www.serifwebresources.com/phpBB2m…&forumid=872280 (by the way, I thank the author of this post ) then a particular model of DDC : http://www.docmicro.com/watercooling_pom…s-10W_4642.html ok ok... So, it could explain the different types of headers, different from my only one 3-pin connector. However, I still do not understand why the famous connection cable (ref 53053) could bring something special, give...

Mittwoch, 30. Dezember 2015, 21:29

Sorry, but the pump has only one 3-pins cable (as a fan, for example). It has no additional Molex header which could be plugged onto header number 2. Moreover, if I had to plug the pump on headers 2 and 3, then to plug header 4 onto fan header on the AQ5, what is the interest of the cable ? I could plug directly on AQ5. What is your advice ?

Mittwoch, 30. Dezember 2015, 17:42

Hello, I purchased an Aquaero 5 LT with the purpose of connecting it to a Laing DDC-3.25. From different sources on Internet, I was aware of the problem of needed power compared to the fan channels on the Aquaero. So, I purchased : * its radiator http://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_info…roducts_id=2692 * the connection cable : http://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_info…roducts_id=2345 So, it is time to prepare the connection, but I don't want to do mistakes and have my Aquaero fried. At present, I...

Sonntag, 19. April 2015, 12:12

Details on Aquaduct Mark V

Looking in the forum with the German part and going through Google translator, even the translations were not featured by high quality , this is what I understood. Aquaduct versions 360 and 720 share the same compact 600 Eheim pump, this latter being customized by Aquacomputer team. Reference : Welche Pumpe ist im Aquaduct 720?

Samstag, 18. April 2015, 09:56

In fact, my reasoning was based in terms of head loss. Each block the water goes through generates a local head loss. My question was how many radiators and blocks can be in the watercooling loop with the Aquaduct before its pump has too much load to provide. By the way, do Aquaduct 360 and 720 shear the same Eheim pump, which means 720 pump has higher load to provide than for 360 version ?

Freitag, 17. April 2015, 17:44

I have another question, about the loop to be connected to Aquaduct. How many elements can be connected to the Aquaduct (360 and 720 XT version) before needing an additional pump ? By the way, what would be your recommendation about any additional pump ?

Donnerstag, 16. April 2015, 21:45

I asked my question by e-mail but it could be answered on the forum in order to be helpful for all customers.

Donnerstag, 16. April 2015, 19:31

Whooaa !! Are you able to do the concatenation of pumps on a same loop ? A big question : Aquaduct seems to have aluminum elements. It seems not compatible with copper blocks. Am I right ? What are the advice from the Aquaduct designers ?

Mittwoch, 15. April 2015, 22:07

Excellent ! Thank you for your answer !! InfoSeekerX, for my information, what elements (radiators, blocks) did you have in your loop ?

Dienstag, 14. April 2015, 22:23

Mmmmh ? No answer ? I mean, the original connectors are only just tightened onto the Aquaduct, i.e. they can be easily replaced by other ones, or do they have a specific assembly ? Thanks a lot !

Montag, 13. April 2015, 20:16

Hello, I am interested in buying an Aquaduct 720 XT Mark V. It appears that two straight plug & cool fittings G 1/4 are already mounted onto the Aquaduct. Should I be able to replace them by my own G1/4 connectors ? For example, I would like to replace them by such a part : http://www.docmicro.com/watercooling_emb…ickel_7767.html due to the fact I am looking for a complete secured sytem and the Aquaduct will be rarely disconnected or moved. Thanks in advance for your answer !

Sonntag, 7. Dezember 2014, 09:32

Pump on my Aquaduct 360 Mark III

Tilting my computer is a difficult operation due to its weight. Zitat These pumps do NOT pull a suction, you always have to have a positive head pressure for them to work... they only 'push' water through the circuit. Very important information to keep in mind, thank you. To detect any succion with the finger is not a way to verify if the pump is operational, ok... Another question, maybe stupid, but I want to check this point. We have black and red little plastic balls inside Aquaduct. By tilti...

Samstag, 6. Dezember 2014, 17:05

OK, I succeeded in fulling my circuitry. It appeared that for a system full of air, waterflow is very difficult. With patience and several restarts, it works. A tip : don(t hesitate to shake the hoses themselves.

Samstag, 6. Dezember 2014, 15:47

Hello ! After seeing that water was not as clear as in its original state, I decided to replace it. I did all operations carefully in order to not have water leakage on the floor. First, I unplugged all the sytem from electrical power. 1 - I closed the two ball valves at the bottom of Aquaduct, I opened the circuitry just by removing the hoses from the two connectors. I emptied the circuitry. 2 - Then, it was the time for the Aquaduct. I open the two ball valves and with patience and care, I til...

Sonntag, 5. Mai 2013, 20:55

Aquasuite 4.72.00

No idea ?

Samstag, 4. Mai 2013, 15:31

Aquasuite 4.72.00

Last news... I put Aquasuite CD in my optical drive if Windows need a driver for the Aquaduct. In the device manager, I delete the device, I disconnect and re-connect the USB cable of the Aquaduct, Windows succeeds in installing the device ==> Cool ! I switch off the computer, leave it during aroud 30 seconds, make it start, windows session opened and... problem of the device (Aquaduct), with Aquasuite and its black background. What do you think about it ? Do you have ideas because I don't know ...

Samstag, 4. Mai 2013, 08:54

Aquasuite 4.72.00

I go on my research... Maybe Windows didn't reccognize well the Aquaduct ? Then in the device manager, I delete the device, I disconnect and re-connect the USB cable of the Aquaduct. It led to this result : I have no solution at present...

Samstag, 4. Mai 2013, 08:02

Aquasuite 4.72.00

Some news... Well, I know where is the problem but it comes back each time I reboot my computer. I change the USB port, but it's still there, I have to de-activate / reactivate the USB port. Do you think that the Aquaduct has a problem to start ? What is your advice ? I give you my versions : Firmware 1.12, OS 200, pump 1019, Hw. Rev : 4.21

Freitag, 3. Mai 2013, 19:39

Aquasuite 4.72.00

Youhou !! Ok, I succeeded in repairing my problem. I had to go inside Windows device manager. A USB connection had a problem. I deactivated it then re-activated, "Find USB device" in aquasuite and it's OK.

Freitag, 3. Mai 2013, 19:30

Aquasuite 4.72.00

Ok, I have a track to follow for my problem. When I ask to check any update, Aquasuite only mention the software version, but no information about the Aquaduct. It seems invisible. I checked my USB connection, no problem. So I don't understand where is the problem. Any idea ?

Freitag, 3. Mai 2013, 19:03

Aquasuite 4.72.00

Hello guys ! Still satisfied with my Aquaduct 360 Mark III, no reason for changing my watercooling system running for several years. I understand that Aquasuite 2012 and newer versions are dedicated to Aquaduct Mark IV. Additional features seem interesting. My system runs with Aquasuite 4.72.00 and I noticed that its display is not OK, i.e. I have only Aquacomputer logo on black background (as presented hereafter). However, under my W7 64 bits system, I think that all elements are updated (for e...