• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-4 von insgesamt 4.

Donnerstag, 19. November 2009, 22:31

Forenbeitrag von: »Viking2009«

Removed fans from pump and see big temp drop

Hi, I see what you mean. I removed my 2 Noctua S12B FLX radiator fans from the FAN connector on the Aquastream XT Ultra and I see a large drop in temperature of the pump electronics. Obviously it would be better to run fans through another controller(such as an Aquabus). My pump electronic temps were near 40 C when I ran the fans at 50%. When I increased them to 100% the temp started to drop quickly. I imagine that the Pump contoller was getting hot by acting as a resistor to reduce fan speed. N...

Donnerstag, 19. November 2009, 21:11

Pump electronics?

Zitat von »Shoggy« As the diagram says: yellow = electronic red = water (internal sensor) black = external Is the Pump electronics temperature of a chip in the pump? I thought it was the pump electronics water sensor which is why I asked this question.

Mittwoch, 18. November 2009, 20:22

Aquasuite 4.66 - aquastream USB - Diagrams

I would like to know what the RED line in Diagram >Temperature is based on. The key indicates that it stands for WATER. I am under the impression that the YELLOW line is the Pump electronics coolant temperature and the BLACK line is the Inline Temperature Sensor that I installed.

Dienstag, 17. November 2009, 22:35

Water temp diagram shows differences

After selecting the FAN TAB setting of predefined profiles named "Watertemperaturregelung Grad 32" my diagram (Aquasuite 4.66) shows the temperature sensor at 23.4 C, water at 25.4 C and Pump electronics at 31.8 C. My inline temp. sensor is at the radiator outlet port which loops to the CPU water block. The pump inlet feeds from the CPU water block outlet port. I am not sure where the Water temperature graph values come from, but according to the pumps sensor and the inline temp. sensor I have a...