• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-4 von insgesamt 4.

Montag, 18. Januar 2010, 01:48

Forenbeitrag von: »CoolerM«

Pump electronic overtemperature?Aqueduct 720 XT

I sucesfully change my language to english,but is still flashing red for couple seconds sometimes longer,showing pump error,pump electronic overheat,also I found that my pump firmware is 65535,I thought that should be 1019?

Sonntag, 17. Januar 2010, 21:50

Pump electronic overtemperature?Aqueduct 720 XT

Hi everybody. I've got small problem with my aqueduct 720 XT,after firmware reflashing I've got sometimes pump electronic overheat,just for couple seconds and then is back to normall.Pump temp is betwen 22-23 C,also I can't change a language to english on my aqueduct?Thanks for any help.

Dienstag, 15. Dezember 2009, 17:55

Aqueduct mark III 720 XT not working

Hello and thanks for answer to my problem.Yes I try to reset with no change also I contact aquacomputer but I have to send whole unit what is impossible for me because will cost a fortune.Only hope if I can send cotrol unit or buy one frome aquacomp.

Freitag, 11. Dezember 2009, 23:19

Aqueduct mark III 720 XT not working

Hi everybody I bought used Aqueduct 720 XT for my water cooling project but after couple days of using I discovered flow error.Problem was with pump and this rubber things where rotor is spining, I bought new one frome aquacomputer and that one haven't got rubber so is spinning wit less resistance.After connection was working without any problem but next day screen on aqueduct was showing again "pump error",I checked aquasuite and I found strange readings frome pump like a 655,4V,655 C temp and ...