• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-23 von insgesamt 23.

Sonntag, 12. April 2015, 11:39

Forenbeitrag von: »osborne3«

Aquaero Not Detected

In my system I have two Aquaero 5's installed. Anyway after installing the new Aquasuite 2015 it said that my aquaeros required a firmware update so I updated one of them and went to update the second but it wasn't there, it wasnt even detected in the Aquasuite software anymore it just disapeared. Tried reinstall, old aquasuite just the one connected but no luck. Is there something I can do? System: Mobo: Asus X99-E WS CPU:Intel 5930K GPU: GTX 550 Ram: G-Slill Ripjaws 4 3200Mhz

Donnerstag, 18. November 2010, 15:42

Aquaero No Power

Ok ill email them now thanks. : ) Edit: Just emailed them and they got back to me almost instantly, It turns out that I had the Jumper installed on pins 2 And 3 when it should have been on pins 1 and 2. Thanks.

Dienstag, 16. November 2010, 13:05

Aquaero No Power

Hello, I currently have two Aquaeros installed in my system and one of them is currently not working, the molex is connected and the power is on but the green LED isn't lighting up and no power is getting to the fans I have tried switching molex and USB cables between the working Aquaero and the broken aquaero so it's not the cables, it must be the board. I have also tried Resetting the Aquaero and still no green light or power. Please help Thanks, : )

Mittwoch, 20. Oktober 2010, 03:46

Aquaero there but not responding

OK cool, good example thanks : )

Samstag, 16. Oktober 2010, 02:36

Ok so I found the buttons, ok so now which one is it? Sorry I lost my manual.

Freitag, 15. Oktober 2010, 10:54

I have the model without the display so how would I go about reseting it without the display?

Mittwoch, 13. Oktober 2010, 10:22

Hello Shoggy, Unfortunately I am having the same problem again this time on my other Aquaero, it's not responding to any of my commands such as changing fan speed, won't turn on LED's and it won't reset. I didn't no wether or not to start a new thread seeing as it's related and is the same problem as before. Thanks : )

Sonntag, 1. August 2010, 19:22

Ok thank you very much : ) P.S. Bad luck on world cup, team looked awesome. More than I can say for england.

Freitag, 30. Juli 2010, 18:03

Ok that's fine with me how would I go about setting this up, is there some form I have to fill out? Also could I please send you my inline temp monitor that's not working too. Thanks : )

Mittwoch, 28. Juli 2010, 14:26

Well i'm pretty much 100% sure know that it is broken and either needs fixing or replacing how would I go about doing that? Is this sort of thing covered?

Montag, 26. Juli 2010, 17:10

But then why would one aquaero work perfectly fine on the evga board and the other just completely ingore all commands?

Sonntag, 25. Juli 2010, 10:14

I just tried both Aquaero in a different computer and i'm getting the same thing, one is responding and another is not. Keep in mind both are Evga boards. P.S. sorry for the late response.

Freitag, 2. Juli 2010, 15:32

Hey I have two Aquaero's installed in my system and both are detected in my aquasuite but only one responds to adjustments, for instance when I try to adjust the Power it doesn't do anything even when I try to restore factory defaults. So anyway I need a solution. Please help : ) PC: EVGA X58 SLI LE CORE i7 920 Corsair Dominator 2000Mhz

Freitag, 4. Juni 2010, 13:50

How to get ATX Break line working for the first time?

What position is the jumper suposed to be?

Freitag, 21. Mai 2010, 11:44

No help? Also another annoying thing is one of my inline temperature sensors isn't working.

Mittwoch, 12. Mai 2010, 04:11

Hey I have that ATX Break line and I have been trying to get it working for the first time, I have an aquaero without the screen and am trying to figure out how to get it working. Like when I have the ATX break line connected to the 24 pin, the system won't start. So how can I get it going??

Mittwoch, 12. Mai 2010, 03:58

Flow Metre Possibly Rattling

hmm yeh most likely, I bought it about a month ago.

Montag, 10. Mai 2010, 09:56

Ok so can I get it RMA'd you reckon? or do I just have to fork out the cash for another?

Sonntag, 9. Mai 2010, 08:33

Hey everyone I just finished my new watercooled build and there seems to be a rattle coming from my pump and flow metre area that is really annoying here is a video of of how it sounds (Turn Volume UP) Anywho I thought I would check here to see if anyone else has got a rattle from there Aqua Computer flow metre or from there XSPC mounted Swiftech MCP355, Or if anyone has any ideas on what it could be. On first assumptions I suspect my flow metre.But can't be sure. Thanks for help

Sonntag, 4. April 2010, 08:28

Switching out LED's for the Aquaero

OK so here is the dealio I want to switch up the LED's on my "Multi-Color Illumination module BLUE / RED" so it is GREEN / AMBER. So basically what I need to know is what voltage the Aquaero LED power source is at? So I can add the appropriate resistor if nessasary. Happy Easter THNX

Freitag, 18. Dezember 2009, 13:20

Wanting to buy Aquaero but have EVGA board

So the software recognises two Aquaeros and I can controll them both from there?

Donnerstag, 17. Dezember 2009, 03:47

OK another quick question. Can you have more than one Aquaero atached at one time if so would I be able to get two and just use both Fan channel 1's for controlling the two pumps

Mittwoch, 16. Dezember 2009, 06:54

Hey I am looking into buying a full Aquaero setup, for my new WC adventure BUT, I have read up on a couple of posts saying that the Aquaero doesn't connect to EVGA boards and seeing as I have a EVGA X58 SLI LE this is going to be a problem so I am just posting to see if there is a solution to this problem and to see if it is worth buying. Also being a noob I have a few questions. How many flow sensors can the Aquaero connect to? If I were to get the powerboost version and were to connect a power...