• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-5 von insgesamt 5.

Freitag, 15. Januar 2010, 23:58

Forenbeitrag von: »Diverge«

Aquasuite is rubbish

To simplify everything into a simple sentence: Just give us temperature delta between sensors. The we can correctly adjust our setups for load conditions, without having to worry about fluctuating ambient temps affecting water temp.

Montag, 4. Januar 2010, 03:55

Aquasuite is rubbish

at least allowing us to control fans from a delta of 2 aquaero sensors would help a lot. And should be easy to do... it's simple math. Right now, creating a profile based on water temps is crap if your ambient temps vary a lot. This is my main gripe. So I agree with the OP of this thread, that the software is pretty lame, and leaves a lot to be desired. And in my original thread, someone posted some plugin that didn't really work at all. I wish I could read german so i could understand the other...

Dienstag, 22. Dezember 2009, 04:59

Aquaero control via cpu temp

you make a good point! Okay, how about a temp probe delta? I have a few different temps probes in my loop hooked to the aquaero. A) 1 for water temp B) 1 for air temp coming out of the rad C) 1 for intake air temp Right now, i have my fans changing their rpms by temp sensor A. But the problem is if the ambient temp is different from time to time, it messes up you fan speed profiles. If I could take a delta between sensors A and C or B and C, i could setup my fans so they only switch on when ther...

Sonntag, 20. Dezember 2009, 04:41

Aquaero Schematic/Mechanical

If you have some electronics experience, you can perform the mod I did to my aquaero http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?t=234698

Sonntag, 20. Dezember 2009, 04:37

Aquaero control via cpu temp

Is there any way use the motherboard CPU temp as an input to Aquaero? Either via hardware, or software. I'd just like to vary my fan speeds based on the cpu temp, which changes very fast, rather then the current method of water temps, which takes a long time to change the temp of the water. And also the water temp will vary with ambient temps, which makes you need multiple profiles to keep your computer how you want it (for winter, summer, ect). It would be really cool if it could take temps fro...