• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-3 von insgesamt 3.

Mittwoch, 17. Februar 2010, 19:28

Forenbeitrag von: »Yam«

Aquastream XT advanced: fan not starting

Ok, thank you very much! Isn't it surprising for a Seasonic (S12, first version rated 500W) ?

Mittwoch, 17. Februar 2010, 11:05

Each are 4412 F/2GLL, rated 60mA/1200rpm at 12V and support a range from 7V to 14V. Yes, they are in parallel (not the speed signal). I have set the pump to provide 72% / 8.7V (which make the fans running approximatively at 930 rpm), in manual mode since I have no choice du to the advanced version. If I'm not wrong there were no alarms. Powered by my previous motherboard (RIP two weeks ago, the bios said good bye again), these fans have ran for years at this speed with no failure, until I use my...

Dienstag, 16. Februar 2010, 18:01

Hello, I purchased the standard version of the Aquastream XT, then upgraded to advanced for controlling 2 papst fans. My problem is that the fans doesn't start the first time the pump is powered up (each day, when I get back to home), or not immediatly. Yesterday, I heard them start after something like 10 or 15 minutes. Today, absolutely nothing: I waited until the cpu became hot enough to loose patience, then I unplugged the pump and plugged it on again to get the fan running. What's wrong?