• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-26 von insgesamt 26.

Sonntag, 18. Dezember 2011, 15:13

Forenbeitrag von: »smee«

Bla

Bit of a long shot but has anyone got a ...

Donnerstag, 8. Dezember 2011, 21:58

cuplex hd

Nice One Shoggy, cheers

Samstag, 3. Dezember 2011, 13:26

cuplex hd

Is there a fixing kit for the cuplex HD block for a AMD board as the one ive got is for socket 1366. Thanks for looking. Ian.

Samstag, 23. Oktober 2010, 21:58

Fittings

Would have liked to have added an Aquaero but i ran out of funds Maybe in a few months might be able to treat myself and add it to the build Thanks for looking

Samstag, 23. Oktober 2010, 21:42

Custome black anodized plate for filter PROJECT CARBON

Nice one slotrod,you got some nice goodies there

Samstag, 23. Oktober 2010, 20:11

Fittings

Some more pics Thanks for looking

Samstag, 23. Oktober 2010, 15:23

Fittings

Thanks for the reply,its very much appreciated

Freitag, 22. Oktober 2010, 17:09

Fittings

Couple of day shots Thanks for looking

Freitag, 22. Oktober 2010, 13:11

Fittings

Still got a couple of things to do then it will be done. How it looks at the mo Not the best of pics but im happy how it turned out,could have done a better job on some of the build. Thanks for looking

Sonntag, 17. Oktober 2010, 16:36

Fittings

Couple more pics of the front Thanks for looking

Samstag, 16. Oktober 2010, 15:08

Fittings

Got my bits back from the coaters,some pics Build starts tommorow Back soon hopefully Thanks for looking

Dienstag, 14. September 2010, 01:11

Fittings

Thanks for the reply,much appreciated

Samstag, 11. September 2010, 20:59

Fittings

Did a bit more today,some pics Grills and Aquatube Rad,fans and grills fitted Where i am at the mo Not brill not bad but im happy with it Thanks for looking

Samstag, 11. September 2010, 20:52

Fittings

Sorry for the lack of updates,build still slow at the mo. Got some bits and bobs Ram cooler and some blue LEDS to be fitted then painted white Couple of nice white LED fans 11 more nice white LED fans And some fittings Thanks for looking

Mittwoch, 1. September 2010, 20:50

Renovatio - White Silence

Awesome

Mittwoch, 1. September 2010, 20:49

Fittings

Grills fitted Dont look to bad Next to do is get it all painted Thanks for looking Ian

Freitag, 27. August 2010, 23:27

Fittings

Sorry for the lack of updates build is a bit slow. Bits to be painted Got my grills These will be painted soon with other bits I got these grills done to sort of match my res front, i think they turned out really good Thanks for looking Ian

Donnerstag, 19. August 2010, 19:07

Fittings

I am thinking of getting an Aquaero could someone help a noob out with a few questions please. I will only be cooling the CPU so to some it might be overkill for what im using it for. I will be using four fans on my rad,so can i use the four fan channel thingy to keep an eye on the rad. Also if i was to get a Flow sensor "high flow" G1/4 for aquaero, aquastream XT ultra and poweradjust where would be the best place to fit it and which cables would i need to get. I will be using the white delrin ...

Montag, 9. August 2010, 16:57

Fittings

Thanks for the reply Shoggy,much appreciated Was also thinking of using an Aquaero but its a bit out of my price range at the mo,might save up and get one at a later date How it would look with the Aquaero Thanks for looking

Sonntag, 8. August 2010, 21:39

Fittings

Dont know if this is the right place for this,thought i would show you where i am with my next project Acrylin 343b. Most of the case will have white acrylic Motherboard and top panel cut I did cut two more panels but i will be doing two new ones for the rear and front as im changing the rear grill and the front res to a Aquatube I also attacked the rear with a new peice of alluminium Done a bit this weekend not much, where i am at the mo Front test fitting still got to cut out for the grills To...

Dienstag, 6. Juli 2010, 11:23

Fittings

Thanks for the reply,much apprecited

Samstag, 3. Juli 2010, 17:37

Fittings

Couple of pics of how the front might look. With slats and acrylic Without slats and acrylic Thanks for looking

Mittwoch, 30. Juni 2010, 21:32

Fittings

I am thinking of changing my res setup for my next build and would like to use these. http://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_info…roducts_id=2035 http://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_info…roducts_id=1267 If someone could help me with a couple of questions it would be very much appreciated 1) will the bay and facia fit in my Lian - Li case (343b) 2) would i be able to use the facia upside down as well as the Aquatube so i have the two holes at the top of the res and use one hole for filling This is w...

Donnerstag, 24. Juni 2010, 10:52

Fittings

Thanks for the reply,much appreciated

Dienstag, 22. Juni 2010, 23:55

Fittings

Hi all,first time posting so please go easy with me. I hope to be able to use a couple of Aquacomputer blocks for my next build. Aquacomputer cuplex XT di 478 / 775 Block G1/8 thread,and get the AMD bracket to fit my board Aquacomputer Twinplex XT di Chipset Cooler G1/8 thread As i do like the look of these blocks. I would like to use 1/2" ID 3/4" OD tubing,i see in your shop you do these http://www.aquatuning.co.uk/product_info…kel-plated.html Which then i hope i can use the above tubing,lookin...