• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-5 von insgesamt 5.

Mittwoch, 16. Juni 2010, 21:39

Forenbeitrag von: »Astroreeper«

Changing the LCD front panel language?

Thanks Sven! I had already worked it out. I should have just got my German speaking girlfriend to help me. But you know what some women are like with technical detail. lol

Mittwoch, 16. Juni 2010, 18:54

Changing the LCD front panel language?

Anyone know how to change the language from German to English on the front LCD panel? I would also like my Aquasuite help to be in English if anyone knows how to change that too.

Mittwoch, 16. Juni 2010, 18:32

Problem solved!

I now feel a little bit of a fool, as I realised that I had installed the USB lead the wrong way round on my motherboard. So if anyone is as stupid as Iv'e been, there it is. lol

Montag, 14. Juni 2010, 16:42

No power to my PC when Aquaero 4 is connected.

Thanks for the reply, No, it was an almost identical instilation. Just a few of the temp. sensors were put into different slots so nothing on the power side is any different. It's just such a strange issue. I'm normaly more than capable of sorting these issues out, but I'm stuck with this one. I never touched the jumper either, and even double checked that it's in the stock position. It's also not sharing a rail from my PSU, so it can't possibly be a low wattage issue. So Iv'e taken the AE out, ...

Montag, 14. Juni 2010, 11:48

No power to my PC when Aquaero 4 is connected.

Hi, I have recently had a rebuild of my main PC. I purchased an Aquaero 4.0 from Specialtech in the UK a few months ago. I ran my Aquaero 4.0 for a couple of months quite happily, and was very impressed with it,s many features. But after my rebuild I went to switch on my PC and nothing. No power to anything. So after testing many potential problems. I noticed that unplugging the Aquaero from the PSU made everything else function correctly. So somehow the Aquaero must be shorting out somewhere. I...