• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-8 von insgesamt 8.

Freitag, 9. Juli 2010, 09:49

Forenbeitrag von: »darkage«

aquaero and usb

so how it is responding now? before the update i could not reboot because the aquero would loose the usb connection?? and whenever i made a change from aquasuite and send it to aquaero it would loose the usb connection?? so was something installed wrong? was i doing something wrong? anyway until now and since the update everything ok, hope it stays this way anyway please let me know how can i send a text from aquasuite to aquaero and make it stay permanent even when rebooting/ booting thanks for...

Donnerstag, 8. Juli 2010, 02:55

aquaero and usb

hello again i have installed aquasuite version 4.67 and now everything seems to be working still have to reset bios to default settings before applying overclock, but even with high overclock now aquaero is recognized in usb mode please let me know this when i send some text to aquaero from aquasuite it works until i reboot, when entering windows the text disapear and i have to send again from aquasuite to aquaero,is there some way i can make a text to show up allways in aquaero? thanks for all ...

Sonntag, 27. Juni 2010, 09:17

aquaero and usb

hi, i'm back and would like to know/tell about the issues i am still having don't need "miracle" help, just let me know if there is somtehing i can try to fixed it 1 - my aquaero when lose the usb connection if i load the default settings in bios is recognized again works just fine even with aquasuite 2 - when overclocking i allways lose the usb connection, and can't force it to be reconnect unless i reset aquaero/default settings in bios and lose the overclocking i5 750 200X20 corsair xms3 1600...

Sonntag, 20. Juni 2010, 21:02

aquaero and usb

hi Shoggy thanks for your time yes the aquaero only display its screen after i press a button, but anyway it never displays what i tried to save from aquasuite thanks for the instructions for a reset to bad i can not change the text directly in the aquaero as the aquasuite is not working with me and win 7 64 does install the aquaero the correct way, as a usb hub, a keyboard and general component hid, i have a last question if it is not to bother much when i enable a 4ghz overclock (and my system...

Sonntag, 20. Juni 2010, 11:26

aquaero and usb

hello thanks i will try samurize and your plugin aqualite about the usb issues and my aquaero, i have been trying several configurations and i think it is aquasuite that is messing with my aquaero usb configuration because when i send any comand from aquasuite to my aquaero it works, but when i reboot the aquaero is no longer usb connected so if possible please let me know this 1 - when i try to save changes made in aquasuite to the aquaero it stays "saving data/please wait" forever am i doing s...

Freitag, 18. Juni 2010, 00:16

aquaero and usb

ok thanks for your time it's to bad as AE 4 is a great piece of hardware

Donnerstag, 17. Juni 2010, 22:04

aquaero and usb

hi thanks for your help i think that the usb problem is due to my overclock, so will make some testing and will let you know more in the near future if it is not jalcd wich software do you recomend? if any? and last jalcd works with win 7 64bits? thanks

Donnerstag, 17. Juni 2010, 15:54

aquaero and usb

hello my system msi p55 gd-80 i5 750 gtx 275 soc corsair xms3 1600 silverstone da650 win 7 64bits pro my aquaero is working fine, but i have two questions i would like to see if there are answers 1 - the aquaero usb conncetion is allways desapearing, so when entering windows i have to reinstall the usb driver so aquasuite can access the aquaero, is there any solution? 2 - i downloaded the latest jalcds file from aquacomputer but i can not work with it, only the configuration tool opens, the jalc...