Suchergebnisse 1-6 von insgesamt 6.

Dienstag, 22. März 2011, 21:04

Forenbeitrag von: »RaneZ«

New Aquasuite

Thanks !

Mittwoch, 16. März 2011, 01:48

New Aquasuite

1. Will/does it work with Aquaero 4.0 ? 2. Where can i download it ? Thanks.

Mittwoch, 23. Juni 2010, 15:21

aquaero and usb

Aquaero worked 1 day fully functional. Now i can reset, disconect 100 times, and still same error... Cant get it work. So pissed right now.

Dienstag, 22. Juni 2010, 17:23

aquaero and usb

As i can see, there is NO motherboard that works with aquaero lol, can u fix this with firmware or patch !? Asus/Asrock, EVGA, MSI....all have same problems. U cant blame MBs for USB bug. Sad, it costs 100+€ and not fully operational.

Dienstag, 22. Juni 2010, 15:47

aquaero and usb

Didnt work Still Error 10 Ah...flashed bios, tried anything...but still not working full... + i have some strange issue with aquaero... after 10 mins, all fans and pump goes 100% then after 3 sec to default settings (like 60%) then again 100%... i honestly doubt that usb pci card will help.

Montag, 21. Juni 2010, 00:02

aquaero and usb

Hi guys ! I am new here and new owner of Aquaero. I have Asrock P55 board with same issues...but i FOUND the SOLUTION I tried to plug usb into motherboar INTERNAL usb, but always getting some crazy error. So, i have cut usb cable and make it INTERNAL->EXTERNAL From Aquaero to back of my motherboard. All works fine for few days now. I did custom cable, but i have found pic on net. here it is. http://www.cable-trader.co.uk/images/ite…male%200.3m.jpg Shoggy, i would like to change my Aquaero LCD la...