• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-4 von insgesamt 4.

Freitag, 6. Dezember 2002, 19:33

Forenbeitrag von: »boggy«

Re: Water kooling delivery to the UK.

Zitat boggy: always good to know: the near past has shown, that it took aqua-computer almost 2 months to ship orders (and it's not getting any better, as far as user opinions on this board are concerned). so you better be patient after ordering... thank you, that is one useful piece of information. does anyone know of a uk supplier of aqua computer products?

Freitag, 6. Dezember 2002, 11:45

i have planned to get the larger radiator, but i am not going to orderfans from aqua computer to dave on delivery, i have planned not to use anges on the tubing and just make them long enough, if this will not work could you recomend a suitable set of components i will require please? i have a coolermaster act 710 case (same size as a chiftec/antec)

Freitag, 6. Dezember 2002, 00:24

cheers man, i will be ordering them, in the close future.

Freitag, 6. Dezember 2002, 00:00

Water kooling delivery to the UK.

I am looking to order my new watercooled rig from aquacomputer but i am not sure if you deliver to the UK. if you do not then could you point me in the direction of a reseller or distrubutor in the UK/europe of the below products. if it turns out that you do deliver to the UK then would it be possible for you to give me a quote of how much delivery will cost for the below products: twinplex (Blende GF 4, Deckel Grafikkarte, plugncool gerade) x 1 twinplex (Blende Chipsatz, Deckel Chipsatz, plugnc...