• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-12 von insgesamt 12.

Samstag, 25. Juni 2011, 04:58

Forenbeitrag von: »elbeasto«

Finally received my GTX 580 blocks

Fair enough but the wrong screw and scratch on the GPU is pretty lame, still waiting for the parts to be sent one week later. ...Two weeks later...

Donnerstag, 16. Juni 2011, 08:03

Finally received my GTX 580 blocks

All brand new (prices), all the blocks look used though. The TwinConnect also had scratches and didn't include an Alan Key. Aqua Computer said they would send me a new 580 cover, XT copper base plate and XT screw. Hopefully they'll get here soon. I have to say that Aqua Computer have handled this really well, I'm happy that they are sorting this out for me so quickly. Everything considered I'm very happy with these blocks and haven't lost faith in AC as a brand for my water cooling stuff.

Freitag, 10. Juni 2011, 05:36

3 weeks and still waiting for Order.

I can't believe how long it takes to get an order from Aqua Computer. Next time I'll be waiting for a local shop to get stock.

Freitag, 3. Juni 2011, 07:02

Kryos CPU Blocks - updated spacing spec.

At what point did ALL Kryos blocks have the update spacing between the inlet/outlet holes? Is it still possible to buy one without the greater distance between holes? I'm wanting to buy one but need to make sure it has the greater spacing because I'm using 1/2"-3/4" BP compression fittings. Thanks.

Dienstag, 17. Mai 2011, 04:45

aquagraFX for GTX 580 & EVGA 580 Backplate, will it fit?

I think you're right, waiting for stock to appear seems pointless. Ordered mine today. EDIT: Just in time too, they went up in price the day after.

Donnerstag, 12. Mai 2011, 15:57

Ta Shoggy Ah, well that's good that they're still in demand. I need two of them and have been waiting for stock to appear for a fair while now, any ETA on the AC shop site?

Dienstag, 10. Mai 2011, 04:24

Speaking of the 580 nickel blocks, there's been no stock for weeks. I suppose no one is buying them any more.

Sonntag, 1. Mai 2011, 14:59

Has anyone tried to use the aquarafx block with an evga backplate? Let me know if it fits, I'd like to order the backplates. Thanks Never mind, I discovered this post, it will not work unfortunately. It would be nice if Aquacomputer made backplates again like they did for the GTX 480 blocks.

Sonntag, 24. April 2011, 14:09

AquagraFX GTX560 Ti ?

Oh I see, thanks. What about EVGA, they almost always produce reference PCB nvidia cards.

Sonntag, 24. April 2011, 14:08

2 x Power Adjust 2's for two D5 pumps.

Will it work? All I have to do is convert the 4 pin Molex connectors to 3 pin fan connectors on the pumps don't I? Also, what's the difference between the standard and Ultra versions? Thanks

Sonntag, 24. April 2011, 09:17

AquagraFX GTX560 Ti ?

So there is no reference design for the GTX560 Ti and therefore no block? That's a shame, they're such good value cards, especially in SLI.