• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-42 von insgesamt 42.

Samstag, 5. Februar 2011, 06:50

Forenbeitrag von: »slotrod«

Felgentisch

put a tire on the rim and set six or eight flat top pistons around the tire. the just set glass on top .you may need to machine pistons to sit on tire. i WISH i HAD PICTURES OF THE ONE i MADE OUT OF NASCAR WHEEL. It was years ago but looked cool.

Montag, 31. Januar 2011, 15:07

Custome black anodized plate for filter PROJECT CARBON

Zitat von »Morpheuzz« nice pump and res you had. how you maked it black? I used 80% Automotive window tint. you can get this at your auto parts store. DO NOT USE anything but water to install it. The recommended solution they sell will affect your acrylic. it is a slow process because you must work out the air bubbles as you go. If you are not familiar with the product it is a very thin piece. of tinted sheet that you lay over the window. it has self adhesive on the back that is invisible.

Montag, 31. Januar 2011, 06:04

Finaly had a cjhance to get some things done. I added tint to my pumps and res to match build. I also added carbon to front bezel I think it gives it a cleaner look. Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Mittwoch, 5. Januar 2011, 17:21

Who is making them for you. (From Shoggy: You replied to a Spam-Bot. I did not remove your reply to avoid confusion)

Dienstag, 28. Dezember 2010, 23:02

Hey case modders check this out. New Modders reference tool from MNPCTECH. will help you with about anything

Donnerstag, 23. Dezember 2010, 00:19

Projekt "Red Stripes"

Great looking build I will be watching it often

Dienstag, 30. November 2010, 12:52

Aquaero : this peripheral can't start. (Code 10)

Max. I have a EVGA board BUT!!! I am planning on a NXT USB board mounted in drive cage to handle my aquaero and 3 power Adjusts along with my LCD screen. So I hope I'm OK

Dienstag, 30. November 2010, 07:05

Aquaero : this peripheral can't start. (Code 10)

Did I read somewhere that it does not like Win-7 64 bit I am getting ready to wire and install mine soon

Sonntag, 28. November 2010, 22:13

I agree with the one color i have already removed the plates and painted them black this morning. The rad grills are not cheap They are 3/16 thick billet alum. with 360 degree centers that turn to where you want them. anodized black.

Montag, 22. November 2010, 19:13

Matching plate needed if available

Shoggy thanks I am going to try to purchase a new one from Sidewinder first. I sent them a message with rthe same picture to see if they can help me. I think this would be easier for all involved if they can help. I am about ready to hook it all up but so far i am very pleased with what i have received.

Samstag, 20. November 2010, 22:22

Hey Creekin whats up dude Yes its for project Carbon. I am really being fussy with this build and this just wont get it. It is real nice just to light for the rest. Creekin my build is listed here too but its in the German part. Everyone comes here to complain no real good subjects on the English post.

Samstag, 20. November 2010, 06:44

As you can see in the picture below the plate on the one does not match the rest. I am not sure if this is a different lot or they all are like this. If not can i get one in the darker color. I'm getting a lot of great comments on the look of the Aqua components in this build. thanks

Mittwoch, 17. November 2010, 05:56

Frame now painted Dark metallic Charcoal Grey,

Freitag, 12. November 2010, 17:53

Its a alum. box made by Lain Li that attaches to the back of the case allowing you to push the power supply out the back about 60mm. This allows for more room in the case.

Freitag, 5. November 2010, 05:47

I added a power supply extender to give the build a little more room for a cleaner look.

Freitag, 29. Oktober 2010, 05:35

Mid shelf still needs wet sanded cleared and polished

Dienstag, 26. Oktober 2010, 20:05

Projekt ¥Red Dragon¥

Nice build young man I will be following it. As a older guy who is a father and grandfather I am proud to hear you have not broken the trust of your parents This is a good thing for now and the future family is important keep up the good work

Dienstag, 26. Oktober 2010, 18:36

Projekt Lian Li PC-8FI Modding/Tuning/Bau

I will be sitting back watching this build The color is great nice clean build keep it up

Montag, 25. Oktober 2010, 21:42

Thankyou Smee I will be updating some nore later ib the week need to get something done

Samstag, 23. Oktober 2010, 17:10

Thankyou for the nice comments My LCD plate is finished now off to be anodized black Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Samstag, 23. Oktober 2010, 04:30

Yes all the tubes in the build will be covered with sleeve it has a clean mechanical look that I like. Thanks Hobbes for the comment you just gotta take your time and plan a liittle.

Mittwoch, 13. Oktober 2010, 16:16

I know it seems a bit redundant to have two pumps. First moving water stays cooler. I also like volume for better cooling. But the main reason is safety. If I lose a pump I will not fry my system the second pump will be enough to cover the system. ALSO IT LOOKS COOL

Mittwoch, 13. Oktober 2010, 00:54

If you look above you will find the second one. Its the Aqua nickel plated that will be mounted in 2 5 1/2 bays on front bezel. Only the 2 doors , back panel and motherboard tray will be covered with Carbon. As of now the rest will be high gloss black

Dienstag, 12. Oktober 2010, 20:02

Thats correct 2x2 pumps 2 pumps on two duel tops. Uploaded with ImageShack.us Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Montag, 11. Oktober 2010, 20:36

This is back door of 800d covered in 3M DI-NOC Carbon Fiber Film Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Montag, 11. Oktober 2010, 20:33

I have this print of the next plate to be made this will mount on the front bezel for LCD screen. also some pictures of the build in progress Uploaded with ImageShack.us Uploaded with ImageShack.us Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Montag, 11. Oktober 2010, 14:55

HI The filter is to take out any dirt or contaminates out of your water coolant as to not block or restrict the flow of your coolant. The plate is because it looks cool I can also use this as a fillport on top of the case if i want to.

Montag, 11. Oktober 2010, 05:41

finished product now off to be anodized Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Freitag, 8. Oktober 2010, 07:28

My BUILD LOG Uploaded with ImageShack.us CASE CORSAIR 800D BLACK Mountain MODS Tripple 120 panel 9x24 blank panel 18x24 blank panel Back plate & I/O Insert both Anodized Black MNPCTECH 360 degree 3x120 2x120 (2) 120 anodized black fan grills Anodized black Vandal Switch Panel [b]Anodized black custom plate for Aqua Computer Filter X2 Anodized black custom plate for Crystal Fontz LCD with project name. ODDS & ENDS 3M DI-NOC CARBON FIBER film Black Black Acustical pad Black 1/16 round hole Modders...

Freitag, 8. Oktober 2010, 07:21

I;m posting this here since i figure the most interest in this would be here. from states so i hope this translates correctly I'm in the process of building my Project CARBON build and I'm having 2 of these made for my 800D one on top and one on inside shelf. hope you like and will post finished ones when done. Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Mittwoch, 15. September 2010, 05:41

Anordnung Wasserkühlung Corsair 700D

[attach]1429[/attach][attach]1427[/attach][attach]1427[/attach][attach]1428[/attach] My opinion is to set the rad up vertical on its side. with push pull fans. This will allow for more airflow and the addition of second rad on bottom if you upgrade in the future. The rad must be 125mm or less. At 125 mm it will be tight. You will find rads that will fit nicley here at aqua. Also with one rad you can fit pump beside the rad.

Montag, 30. August 2010, 18:06

SHOGGY YOUR GONNA ROLL YOUR EYES BUT!!!!

HI SHOGGY I know we are a pain in the butt. BUT can we possibly see the BAYDREAM in BLACK. This would look so great with my nickel plated Res behind it with some lighting PLEASE !!!!!!!! besides it would match the rest Also can you give me the dimensions of the display screen its self of the Crystalfontz 4x20 display

Sonntag, 29. August 2010, 09:19

Aquaero : this peripheral can't start. (Code 10) - USB issue ... with ASUS and EVGA MB!!!

I just ordered mine last week for EVGA x58 LE hope it works wnen ordering in states the cost goes up with exchange !!!!!!

Montag, 16. August 2010, 07:26

POWERADJUST-2 FACE PLATE (BLACK)

Will you be producing a black faceplate for the poweradjust 2 in the near future Im looking forward to it if you are. Im ordering my build parts and want all to match

Sonntag, 15. August 2010, 04:58

Nickel plated variant of aquagrafx GTX 470

Will there be a top plate like for the gtx480 made for gtx470