• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-8 von insgesamt 8.

Donnerstag, 5. August 2010, 18:40

Forenbeitrag von: »Biffa«

GTX460 Block

Zitat von »Biffa« Hows the GTX 460 block coming along guys? Zitat von »Shoggy« We will not offer a block for this card since the layout madness has already started and we know from the past that only a handful of people with these mid-range cards buy a block that costs around 50% of the cards price. Zitat von »Shoggy« The GTX 260 was directly available with the GTX 280 so that was no problem. HD5870 + HD5850 or GTX 480 + GTX 470 are the same thing but the GTX 460 is not interesting for us. Neu:...

Donnerstag, 5. August 2010, 18:38

GTX460 Block

Depends what you use it for, the 470 is a good folding card that overclocks past the 480 speed, the 460 can reach 470 stock speed. But this thread is a moot point now.

Montag, 19. Juli 2010, 02:10

GTX460 Block

Zitat von »Earthmonger« Am I the only one that buys video cards depending on what blocks are available for them? Who buys a video card and then looks for a block? That's crazy. Plan your build. Uh what makes you think I already have the card? In fact no-one is saying they already have bought one. We are doing our research and finding out if one of our favourite block makers plans on making one for this card and now we find they aren't we want them to know we think they should FWIW I already hav...

Freitag, 16. Juli 2010, 21:56

Shop broken

Update: It works if you don't try and put a company info in during registration

Freitag, 16. Juli 2010, 21:54

Shop broken

Hi, I'm unable to create an account in the shop, it just goes to a 500 error page. Tried different browsers for the past hour or so. Good luck

Donnerstag, 15. Juli 2010, 03:56

GTX460 Block

Guys I would think about it too, just do a block for the stock Nvidia pcb design, there will be enough of those about. I think thats what your competitors are doing. I also agree that the 460 has hit the sweet spot for Nvidia, its going to sell big like the GTX260. btw what I meant about the GTX260 was that there were at least 3 board revisions needing different blocks, maybe you didn't do one for each board but others did and I know it was a pita

Mittwoch, 14. Juli 2010, 15:52

GTX460 Block

Zitat von »Shoggy« We will not offer a block for this card since the layout madness has already started and we know from the past that only a handful of people with these mid-range cards buy a block that costs around 50% of the cards price. Thats a shame, but I understand what you mean about the layout madness. With all those different PCB designs it would be crazy to try and keep up with blocks. But I think the mid-range comment is a bit of a strange one you mean like the GTX260? that was an a...

Dienstag, 13. Juli 2010, 17:51

GTX460 Block

Hows the GTX 460 block coming along guys?