• 18.04.2024, 18:14
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-6 von insgesamt 6.

Sonntag, 9. September 2012, 04:18

Forenbeitrag von: »Snargaloo«

Finally, a fix for button and screen problems!!!

I thought I already posted the solution for this issue a few months ago. I apologize for my delay. I was reading through the forums and found a post about how the Aquero 5 generates more heat with the fans running at low RPM than when they run at full speed. I understand the mechanincs of this, however, I did not consider these facts as I strugged with the issues of my screen locking up, corrupting, and the buttons going crazy. When I would get the system to function properly, it would not fail ...

Sonntag, 9. September 2012, 03:19

ATX-BREAK on alarm and PC standby

The standby power for USB duplicates the function of the standby power cable? Is it my understanding the the standby power cable is only required for motherboards that do not supply standby power for USB or has that function disabled? Is this true for the Aquaduct as well?

Sonntag, 9. Oktober 2011, 09:04

Aquaero 4.0: Device status This device cannot start. (Code 10) Asus p8p67 problem

ASUS has a warranty program for the defective SandyBridge chipsets. http://vip.asus.com/eservice/changeSandy…slanguage=en-us

Donnerstag, 6. Oktober 2011, 08:23

Asus Crosshair V - Aquacomputer Aquaero 5 Screen Corruption

Thank you for your motivation. The USB cable for my Aquero 5 is buried under water hoses at both ends and not easy to get to. Seeing that removing the mains did not help reset the display, I pulled the Aquero as far from the bay as possible to pull the USB cable. Unplugging and replugging the cable did not change the corruption in the display. Next I removed the four pin molex power cable. The Aquero 5 went into standby mode. Replugging the four pin molex helped none either. I next unplugged the...

Mittwoch, 5. Oktober 2011, 23:23

I forgot to mention that the screen will not return to normal operation after this second occurence of screen corruption regardless of removal of power or USB communication cable. All functions of Aquero appear to work as expected and communication with Aquasuite is functional. Buttons on front panel of Aquero work as well. The screen will cycle through requested information pages. The corruption appears the same on each page and will not return to normal functioning.

Mittwoch, 5. Oktober 2011, 23:17

I have a new Aquero 5 XT purchased directly from aquacomputer. I experienced no problem with installation or upgrade of firmware. However, I experienced this same screen corruption after 30 hours of constant use. I shut the system down and removed power. When restarted, the corruption was gone. I left the system on for another 24 hours. At some point, the screen corruption occured again . This time, the corruption is a bit different with two "panels" overlapping the other two and leaving blank "...