• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-5 von insgesamt 5.

Sonntag, 8. Mai 2011, 00:15

Forenbeitrag von: »ricardomatos«

Questions about Aquaero 5

Hello! With new AQ5 I have many doubts, Is still lakcking informations, manual etc, In other thread were told that a new firmware will be prepeared to AQ5LT work as a slave. 1)While it don't come both AQ5XT and AQ5LT can be conect by USB port? 2)The AQ5 can be conect to AQ4LT? by USB port, all right? I plain use 24PWM fans on 0,53A max load each one and others 8 tradicional fans (draw 1,92A-2,64A). To PWM fan I intend 2 AQ5 w/ waterblocks(art.nr.53093) both and for simple fans 1 AQ4 w/ powerboos...

Montag, 6. September 2010, 14:27

Aquadrive micro copper g1/4's size

What's sizes of Aquadrive micro (no. 25125)? Anyone knows its exactly?

Samstag, 4. September 2010, 01:40

PWM feature's Aquaero and Multiswitch

Great explanation! Thank you much! RicardoH

Freitag, 3. September 2010, 17:47

Thanks a lot, Shoggy! Yesterday I saw your post and go read aquaero's manual. I mess it up Aquabus and expansion port! As you can see I'm totally newbie about aqua computer's products. I've purchase one from Sidewindercomputers (here in America! ) that will come in next week, so I just know the online manual. About my question I was pretendig aks how to connect multiples aquaeros with the 20pin cable, if there is any kind of limitation (number of aquaeros, lack of features, etc). My interess in ...

Dienstag, 31. August 2010, 16:45

Hello! I' ve tryed a search about pwm function of Aquaero at Forum but I had no sucess. I imagem that search engine dont work at posts, only at Threads. I'm in a doubt how Aquaero command pwm function at channels either with Multswitch. From english manual (from fev-2007) of Aquaero at 26th page there is a description of pwm function, and then my first and fool question: 1 - If pwm fans have 4 wires (power, ground, rpm sensor and pwm control) what kind of managment do Aquaero to improve PWM func...