• 24.04.2024, 18:53
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-7 von insgesamt 7.

Freitag, 27. August 2010, 14:03

Forenbeitrag von: »aquakochan«

What awg has Aquacomputer connection cable for Laing DDC pumps?

AWG defines wire thickness (gauge), increasing gauge numbers give decreasing wire diameters. In common psu wires are awg18, fans wires awg26, standard DDC comes with a wires a little thinner than psu, 22awg. What thickness on the wires in this connection cable? (often awg may be written on the wire itself)

Freitag, 27. August 2010, 00:32

Is there any integration between aquaero and poweradjust 2?

Bonez, about those flags - so do you mean that in mainframe aquasuite I will have one window for for aquaero, one window for tube, and 2 windows for PA2? Also may you explain me alittle about multiswitch - 1) may this device work (i e switch connected its power cosumers) fully autonomously, without OS load, just like AE? 2) may this multiswitch be controoled throuh the AE, so that it switch lights depending of temp or rpm? Thx

Donnerstag, 26. August 2010, 11:04

What awg has Aquacomputer connection cable for Laing DDC pumps?

I have found this cable that AC suggest for DDC connections http://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_info…roducts_id=2345 What awg wires are in this cable?

Samstag, 21. August 2010, 15:33

Zitat The Aquasuite is the Mainporgram. Every Device is shown in an extra flag. So you will have 4 flags - AE, two PAs and the Tubemeter hm, i can't see this in demo or in manual, this is interesting may explain more or better would be couple screenshots? Zitat Doesn't think that this would work. An on the other hand, i can not see any advantage splitting the signal to all 3 devices. well, it is just for each modele has flowrate displayed, not nessecary though also i saw in german section that ...

Freitag, 20. August 2010, 10:22

Aquaero - blinking display, why??

so does this second aquaero being installed at your frend's pc blink also?

Mittwoch, 18. August 2010, 12:09

Hi Shoggy, thanks for your answer. May you pls answer a little more? I'm re-designing cooling system. This is gonna be single loop with 2 Laing DDC pumps 10w in serial and 3 rads with 8 fans on them plus 1 fan case. Fans are Gentle Typhoons 1850rpm. All I want is to adjust pumps and fans speed depending of water temperature. Also I'd like to have a possibility for emergency shutdown in case of low rpm of pumps or fans, low flow, low water level in the reservoir, or high temperature. And it would...

Samstag, 14. August 2010, 00:20

Hi, I think about getting water control system and try to understand smth. Those new adjust2, may I connect it to AE through the aquabus instead aqua pump? May I control for example, 2 adjusts2 and aquaero throgh the one common soft and using only one common temp sensor? Or it'll be one soft for adust1, second for adjust2, and third for AE?