• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-8 von insgesamt 8.

Dienstag, 17. April 2012, 17:17

Forenbeitrag von: »Kentigern«

Help with Aquasuite 2012 please?

OK there was no way to get the application to open at all, sorry I did not list Alt-tabing, but that did not work either. Anyway I uninstalled the software and restored windows to a restore point and reinstalled, now it it starts OK.

Sonntag, 15. April 2012, 19:10

I have reinstalled several times, and tried running as administrator, with no effect. If I try to open an second instance I do get warning message. I get the item in the task bar and if I hover over it I see an image of the application's opening page. It also appears in on the Application tab of Windows Task Manager, but nothing I do opens the application on the screen.

Samstag, 7. April 2012, 12:20

I can't get Aquasuite 2012 to open. I can start the application from the Start menu and it appears in the Task Bar and an icon is in the Notification Area, but I can't get the application to open on the screen. I have installed beta 13 with no effect. I run Windows 7 64 bit and don't have any similar issue with other applications. Any suggestions?

Montag, 8. August 2011, 12:27

How to setup software sensors for Aquaero 5/Aquasuite

All I seems to be able to do is set a fixed temperature. I want to be able control my pumps and fans based on CPU/GPU temperature. Is this a sensible thing to attempt? Or should I be looking to use physical sensors? I currently have a sensor attached to the CPU block but I am worried because while stress testing there seemed to be very little relationship between the temperature this probe reports and the CPU temperature reported by ASUS PC Probe II and HWMonitor.

Montag, 8. August 2011, 12:07

Is my Aquaero 5 Faulty

Received my unit back and it is now installed and working correctly. Thank You

Sonntag, 3. Juli 2011, 16:03

Some photos

Just the power is connected Flashing has stopped, but LED looks like this: Or this:

Mittwoch, 29. Juni 2011, 17:19

Is my Aquaero 5 Faulty

I just finished building my system and I suspect that my Aquaero is faulty. When I boot up the LED panel lights up briefly, with no recognizable graphics, and then just flashes. All I did was connect the power, a couple of fans and my two pumps via the aquabus. If I disconnect everything except the power it does the same thing. Have I missed something or is it broken?

Samstag, 14. Mai 2011, 12:50

Aquaero 5 and two Aquastreams?

My Aquaero 5 just arrived and I am trying to figure out how to connect my two Aquastream XTs. Clearly one connects to 'high speed' aquabus 2, but what about the other?