• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-5 von insgesamt 5.

Samstag, 21. August 2010, 22:12

Forenbeitrag von: »akrzykalski«

Aquaero - blinking display, why??

Well, I haven’t been asked (yet ), but both tested by me devices have Fataba’s VF display.

Freitag, 20. August 2010, 12:47

Shoggy, Second aquaero was connected to different PSU. What's more - there were no other parts connected to circut - only Aqua and power supply (no motherboard, no fans, no sensor). I've caused same blink effect only by editing settings in menu. Summarizing: First one, that is working in my computer - blinks. Second one, that was brand new and connected for tests to PSU only - blinks also. Look carefully to the movie - in both devices blink only appears when display is partially dimmed and fan "...

Freitag, 20. August 2010, 12:26

YES, in my and friend's aquaero display blinks - in exactly same way.

Donnerstag, 19. August 2010, 23:34

Well... first of all, I want to thank for reply. Today I borrowed from my friend brand new Aquero with intent to check. And guess what - here also exists blinking issue. So probably this mean, that my device, especially display is OK - at least in theory. To check new Aquaero: 1. I plugged in PSU 2. In display menu to simulate dim effect, I set brightness to value less than 65%. 3. In fan menu, I set MANUAL speed to value between 90 and 94% After that display immediately start to blink. So two u...

Dienstag, 17. August 2010, 22:02

Hi, I’ve Auqaero with PowerBooster feature and VF display. After a few days of usage, I’ve spotted that display on device is blinking sometimes when one of Fan pages (that with RPM) is visible. I figured, that this situation occurs only if conditions below has been met: 1.Fan power value is between 90 and 94% (on any of fan control modes) 2.Display is dimmed or brightness is below 68%. 3.Device shows fan status page (that with RPM) This exists on every fan channel, no matter if something is conn...