• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-3 von insgesamt 3.

Freitag, 24. September 2010, 16:27

Forenbeitrag von: »atad«

Potential buyers – read this first

Really Shoggy, this is BS and you know it. Nobody, ever, from Aquacomputer offered us a substitute for the pump or the controller card. If they had, it was accepted by return. The pump was tested with different PSU and MB, all with the same result. Are you telling there something wrong with the general power supply in Norway? We are a company and are happy with the other solutions we found and do not want to argue with after sales here and now, damage done. We only want to make potential future ...

Donnerstag, 23. September 2010, 10:45

Hello heed, thanks for your interest. As you can see, here on the forum I only had 1 post . All communication between Aquacomputer and me was by mail and we had one conversation. The problem is the controller card in the pump which is not functioning properly (reporting high voltage-->safety mode--> 49Hz or stop completely). Above I wrote how the after sales responded to my trouble, constantly playing waiting games This is a hardware problem which Aquacomputer did not solve and frankly spoken, t...

Montag, 20. September 2010, 11:38

I've owned a complete Aqua set for about 6 months and my experience is as follows; - Marginal better than air cooling - Very bad after sales/service - Inconsistent/confusing English manuals - Expensive From day 1 the voltage on the pump showed more than 16V. PSU delivers a steady 12 V - tested. Hence the pump goes into safety mode. After endless mails and finally a telephone contact with management it was decided to take action. I had to remove the card myself from the pump and return it to Aqua...