• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-3 von insgesamt 3.

Montag, 29. November 2010, 15:48

Forenbeitrag von: »bmw81«

Aquaduct 360 XT pump malfunction!!!

Hi all, since 2 days I've installed my aquaduct 360 XT. Till now always runs good but today some errors occured. You can see the attached screenshot. If i set the frequency on automatic mode, still remain at 45 hz and the flow is 0.0 l/h. If i set manually 60 hz the pump run just fine but maybe after 15 - 20 minutes i still 45 hz with no flow... anyone can help me? [attach]1559[/attach] [attach]1560[/attach] Thx and best regards Andrea

Sonntag, 14. November 2010, 11:43

Kryos HF install

Hi, I'm installing the Kryos HF on a Gigabyte X58A-UD7 motherboard. My question is if I need to use only the backplate on metal because on the back of the motherboard there is another backplate and i can't remove them or I need to use both the "Gummi" and Metal backplate? I think the "distanzring" of 3mm is not enought if I use both backplate. Here a picture of the motherboard's back http://www.legitreviews.com/images/revie…8A-UD7-Back.jpg Thank you and best regards Andrea

Montag, 8. November 2010, 09:59

Aquaduct 360 XT mark III question

Hi all, I received my aquaduct, I will now ask whether it should be placed at the same height of the pc-tower or if I can put it over the pc-tower (about 1.5-2.0 m). Also I would kindly ask what is the maximum distance from the tower can be placed to not have problems with the pump and water circulation? Best regards Andrea Pedrotti