• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-10 von insgesamt 10.

Sonntag, 5. August 2012, 13:39

Forenbeitrag von: »lmclaren«

Aquastream XT with faulty fan output

Thanks Namron, I read the page you linked but could not find the 1025 firmware, my German is a little rusty (non existent ) so I may have missed it. Do you have a direct link? thanks Lee

Sonntag, 5. August 2012, 07:38

Aquastream XT with faulty fan output

Hi, I have an Aquastream XT, 90% of the time, when it starts the fan output is dead. I have to shut the computer down and switch back on before it will work. It has Firmware 1017 and Bootloader 103, Hardware 105. I have read that there is a firmware problem, has it ever been fixed? Lee

Mittwoch, 12. Januar 2011, 07:05

Will Aquaero display values on a Logitech G15 display?

Hi, As the subject says, can you display flow / temp / errors onto any of the Logitech displays? thanks Lee

Samstag, 20. November 2010, 04:44

Aquasuite not showing flow rate.

ah, that would explain it. I thought it had an internal sensor. I suppose the next question is apart from the AC sensor, does any other sensor work ok? The Koolance would be easier to put into my loop. Lee

Freitag, 19. November 2010, 23:18

I have the ultra. I am also getting an error "flow rate too low" It all seems to be working correctly though. I can see water flowing into the res and small bubbles seem to move very quickly thru the pipes. The max speed the pump will run reliably at is 78Hz, I have set the max to 76 and it is sitting on this in auto mode. Lee McLaren

Freitag, 19. November 2010, 05:36

Hi, I have an Aquastream XT connected to the computer by the USB cable. I can control the pump and can see rpm etc but on the page with the picture showing the pump and the fan the flow rate is blank. Should it be showing the flow rate? thanks Lee

Dienstag, 2. November 2010, 12:57

Multiple fans on Aquastream XT Ultimate

Thanks Creekin, I thought the standard was 3 to the first and 2 to the others, Just was wondering if they where doing something different with the Aquastream. How are you getting on with the repair of your pump? I just brought one, I am a bit nervous now... BTW, If they send you a board and you need help installing, I am a electronics tech. I am in Hobart. Lee

Dienstag, 2. November 2010, 05:56

Multiple fans on Aquastream XT Ultimate

Hi, If I want to run more than 3 fans from the Aquastream (not exceeding 5w total), do you use a 3 wire y cable to all fans? Or do I use 3 wire to fan 1 and 2 wire to fan 2 and 3? thanks Lee

Dienstag, 2. November 2010, 02:07

2 aquastream 1 aquaero / FAULTY ASXT!

I wonder how that made it through quality control, I am interested on how this is resolved, I was just about to order some more AC parts. (Aquaero) Of interest, I just brought an ASXT and Aquabox, when I unpacked the Aquabox there are scratches all over the front stainless steel panel, none on the perspex. The scratches must have been on the front before it was assembled, very poor quality control. Lee