• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-14 von insgesamt 14.

Mittwoch, 18. April 2012, 17:07

Forenbeitrag von: »Colonel_Panic«

Manufacturing problem with GTX580 block

Thanks, everyone, for helping us work through this. Now the question is if we should spend the time and effort reinstalling the blocks with paste instead of pads. Anyone foresee any long-term effects from leaving the PCB as shown above?

Sonntag, 15. April 2012, 19:12

Thanks for the additional info, I think both of you might be right about the thermal pad installation. The extra 1.5mm would be just enough to prevent GPU contact. I also noticed an interesting piece on the page for the GTX580 block: Zitat Important note: Some GTX 580 cards (e. g. from EVGA) do not use a heatspreader for the GPU. Such a graphics card can not be used since the GPU will not have any contact to the cooling block! What is the heat spreader and does this card have one?

Sonntag, 15. April 2012, 03:46

For approximately the last year, my friend M and I have been trying to troubleshoot his triple GTX580 workstation. We discovered that when the system is in SLI mode, any heavy GPU processing would cause the system to shutdown. After monitoring the temperature of each component, we found that the graphic cards were reaching their temperature threshold and shutting the system down. This led us to a long and winding bit of troubleshooting for each software and hardware component, including cleaning...

Mittwoch, 3. August 2011, 07:05

What's the update schedule for the Aquaero 5?

Any suggestions for fully uninstalling older Aquasuite software (completely, including registry, etc.) in order to install the new one?

Freitag, 29. Juli 2011, 18:10

Zitat von »Shoggy« A SDK for the newer aquasuite will be available in the future. At the moment we focus on the soft- and firmware. Thanks for the update, Shoggy. Does Aqua have an update schedule you try to stick to? If there are a few new software iterations by December I shall place another order...

Dienstag, 26. Juli 2011, 03:00

My friend and I are both mechanical engineers and really interested in watercooling our PCs, so much so that he ordered the new Aquaero XT a few months ago. We just got a chance to install it now (the order took a few months to arrive) and unfortunately have been somewhat disappointed with the results. While the hardware itself seems to be at the usual Aqua quality, the software is rather lacking. At first we had to search around the web to even find a version of the Aquasuite software that woul...

Dienstag, 26. Juli 2011, 02:50

Reverse fan direction using Aquaero 4 or 5

Thanks for the replies, Nihil. I think you're right about reversing the polarity to reverse the direction, but I was hoping to do it with software before mounting the fans in the proper direction in a permanent way. Perhaps I'll track down an older 3 pin adapter cable and swap the pins.

Sonntag, 24. Juli 2011, 20:08

Reverse fan direction using Aquaero 4 or 5

I have the Aquaero 4, with intentions to upgrade to the Aquaero 5 when I put a new order in for another waterblock. I just added 2 fans to cool my external radiators, and the fans are both connected to a single Aquaero fan output. My problem is that the fan will only sit on my radiator in one way, and I'd like to adjust the fan to blow in the opposite direction. Is this possible using either Aquaero and the Aquasuite software?

Samstag, 7. Mai 2011, 00:06

Why is the Cuplex XT no longer available?

The i7 waterblock I'm currently using has fouled before, and my friend has a Cuplex XT that runs smoothly still. Both being mechanical engineering grads, we looked at both blocks and it is clear that the XT has a much better design (this is known throughout the internet, check out http://www.bit-tech.net/modding/2008/01/…g_waterblocks/1). I would have loved to get an XT block but the shop no longer stocks it. Is there a specific reason for this? Why remove a product that is clearly superior to m...

Donnerstag, 10. Februar 2011, 18:07

Aquaero 4 number formatting

In Canada the number separator is a period, and the Aquaero by default uses a comma. Is there a way to change it?

Montag, 7. Februar 2011, 01:51

New: aquaero 5

Can the new AquaSuite 2012 software be used with Aquaero 4? If so, where can I download it?

Donnerstag, 9. Dezember 2010, 22:26

Aquaero + Flow sensor intermittent flow data

The sensor in question is the black high flow sensor (link below) http://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_info…roducts_id=2294 THere are 2 Eheim pumps in the system, so I'm certain the flow is fast enough. I'll check the cable when I get a chance.

Donnerstag, 9. Dezember 2010, 00:58

Filter needs some design improvements: Can't install all 4 screws

I just installed my AC filter into my Corsair Obsidian 700D case faceplate. Installation went OK, but the filter itself needs some serious improvements. After Dremeling out the aluminum cover and drilling holes for the 4 hex screws, I was unable to install the washers on any screw, and I could not get the nuts on the screws on one side. There is physically not enough space on the cover to clear the nuts. http://www.wesg.ca/dnR That's a photo of the filter as it is installed in my case. You can p...

Mittwoch, 17. November 2010, 03:08

Aquaero + Flow sensor intermittent flow data

I just set up a friend's Aquaero + flow sensors + fans, the whole shebang, and since I'm building my own in the coming weeks, I want to get this issue sorted. Aquasuite (and Aquaero display) are not showing correct data for the flow metre. Give it a few seconds and it shows up as what I presume is the correct rate, but then it vanishes again. I've set the pulses per litre at 169, which I've read online is the correct rate. Could the problem only be power? Would that even work as the problem?