• 27.04.2024, 23:47
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-4 von insgesamt 4.

Dienstag, 30. November 2010, 13:25

Forenbeitrag von: »Maximillien«

Aquaero : this peripheral can't start. (Code 10)

Zitat von »slotrod« Max. I have a EVGA board BUT!!! I am planning on a NXT USB board mounted in drive cage to handle my aquaero and 3 power Adjusts along with my LCD screen. So I hope I'm OK I hope you the best, my internal usb hub is also the one from NZXT, let us (the comunity) know if you come into any problem.

Dienstag, 30. November 2010, 13:18

Chill out, it's not a trial and even if it was, really I don't stand a chance as a judge. :-) I did not say you were responsible for the "bug" with ASUS, I said I think you have something to do with it. And I did not say you did nothing to correct it. All I said "against" you is the poor translation made in the AquaSuite and it was not made to be a harsh comment. I am really gratefull for the translation job you did, and I would only request more if you used it as a selling point what you don't ...

Dienstag, 30. November 2010, 08:29

Zitat von »slotrod« Did I read somewhere that it does not like Win-7 64 bit I am getting ready to wire and install mine soon I have Win7(64bit) and it worked great until I connect an Aquastream on USB too. So I'm not sure it's win7 related. Connecting them directly on the Motherboard shows magic and they work to the perfection (at least for me). Connecting them to an internal USB Hub (to free some internal USB) and it goes BOOM BOOM BOOM... PS: Nice build and nice paint job on the Aquaero plate...

Montag, 29. November 2010, 21:55

Hi, Sorry for the repost but it seems I cannot access the original post when logged in. So yes, I definitely am part of the big family with Aquaero and USB problems (MB is ASUS RE3) I tried every solutions proposed here and nothing worked. The only thing that did work (but you have to do it every time the device fails (1/2 the boot) is going to http://support.microsoft.com/kb/943104/ and following the IFixIt tools recommendation. (I have win7 and I don't know if this tool is available on other p...