• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-3 von insgesamt 3.

Montag, 21. Februar 2011, 17:27

Forenbeitrag von: »gromax«

Poweradjust 2 USB, red light flashes.

Zitat von »Shoggy« Very likely that it is a problem with too much load on the device. That it goes back to 100% is normal when a critical temperature is reached. This way the voltage regulator can cool down a bit since a lower speed causes a higher temperature. If the temperature is still climbing up, the output gets deactivated to avoid damages to the PCB. Try to place them in a better ventilated place. Thanks for your reply! I have now introduced a 80mm noctua fan @ 800 rpm (super silent) tha...

Dienstag, 15. Februar 2011, 06:38

Poweradjust 2 USB, red light flashes.

Hi, I have 2 Poweradjust 2 USB, both are individually connected to a Laing DDC-1T plus (but the loop it self is in series) and are set up exactly the same way, but one of them is constantly blinking red. What does this mean? Both seem to function quite nicely from what i can tell.. I have made a little video on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-3rnMrjoTI EDIT: I can see now in the software that the electronics temperature is most likely the reason. But should it really reach 80C that easy...

Samstag, 4. Dezember 2010, 21:00

Aquacomputer poweradjust 2 USB

Hi! Im wondering if it is possible to connect one DDC pump and also one fan to a single poweradjust controller (or maybe even split a connection (if necessary) to use even more fans, and how will this then work in the software? Will i be able to contoll them separately? Also im wondering if there will be any problem with running three poweradjust controllers, each running one Laing DDC (+ one fan per controller if possible) in combo with one Aquastream XT (used in a different loop for GPUs) trou...