• 27.04.2024, 16:30
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-6 von insgesamt 6.

Samstag, 15. Januar 2011, 12:27

Forenbeitrag von: »JOOSSENS«

Problem Solved New problem discovered :-)

I did some further investigating and noticed some things: I connected a fan to the 4th header and activated the software shutdown options. Everything still runs smoothly; so it is because i didnt have fan connected to this header i got this strange boot issue, i dont know but is seems this way. Another thing i noticed and i want to know if anyone has the same behaviour: When I deactivate fan4(front) in software emergency shutdown tab, on reopening the soft it is reactivated by itself. When I dea...

Sonntag, 9. Januar 2011, 19:51

Random startup problems

Hello guys, i wanted to give an update on the problems a had. It seems i've managed to get the problem to dissapear. I've turned off the software shutdown option. After extensive testing the system runs smoothly for almost a week now. a small log of what i did: I flashed the aquaero with old firmware and soft: ==>did not matter problem was still there. I reset it to factory default settings and set up the sensor and fans via the device itself ==>problem was gone:-) Then set up alarm and relay op...

Samstag, 25. Dezember 2010, 23:34

Random startup problems

Can someone send me an old firmware? Or point me to a link. I still get some strange issues where the pump doesnt start at all. Can i get confirmation my pump ddc 3.25 is supported. greetings and merry christmas to all

Mittwoch, 15. Dezember 2010, 20:03

Random startup problems

DDC 3.25, 18W from koolance (pmp-400) The thing is i measured the voltage when booting: The startup is lik this: it starts at 12V (11.93V) looks ok by me, but it shows another voltage on the display eg (6V) But at the point when it slows down the pump it drops it suddenly to this voltage, from then on it is showing me the correct voltage on the display. If i set the minimum voltage to be 8V this shown voltage when i start the pc will be a random number between 12V and this 8V. If it shows me for...

Dienstag, 14. Dezember 2010, 11:43

Random startup problems

Well i unplugged all fans except some that are plugged into my mobo ==> same result I starts the pump full speed but shows only 6V then aquaero starts to drop the voltage 5V, 4V, 3V I hear the pump stop immediately when the voltage drops to 5V. Then aquaero notices the pump stopped and starts upping the voltage, at 7.5V pump starts again (i did override the emergency shutdown procedure) After this everything is ok. Ill measure the actual voltages when i have time.

Freitag, 10. Dezember 2010, 20:49

Random startup problems

Hi everyone, I've got a liang pump connected to my aquaero powerboost and have some problems when booting my PC. The problem is that during boot MY PUMP STOPS for a couple of seconds=> no flow =>emergency shut down. It is an intermitting problem, sometimes it boots perfectly fine it starts at 12V (shows 12V)and slowly goes to 6.5V wich i determined as being the lowist setting for my pump. The times it goes wrong: it starts full fans and full speed pump but it shows a lower voltage. So far no pro...