• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-4 von insgesamt 4.

Samstag, 30. September 2006, 19:35

Forenbeitrag von: »BossTanaka«

Re: relais plug connector

Ahhhh....so i needed to flash the firmware once, before!! Thanks so much shoggy, now it work perfectly!!

Samstag, 30. September 2006, 12:09

Zitat von »Shoggy« Doesn't make any sense to me because that would be no real stand-by power. If the PSU is off, the power of the normal molex connectors is cut. You have to use the purple wire of you PSU for real stand-by. Ahahah! you're right! I've asked a stupid question... : In fact I've tested to plug the relais (in-line whit the MB power button) on my aquaero, but it don't work, 'cause after the "loading OS" the aquaero seem to turn off the pc immediately! Maybe it is absolutely necessary...

Freitag, 29. September 2006, 15:20

Thanks a lot!! ;D Another question, if you will be so kind to answer also this one: i want to convert a 4pin molex into a 2 pin plug for the stand-by connection of the aquaero...it is possible? i hope one of the wire is +5v.... Cheers

Donnerstag, 28. September 2006, 20:18

relais plug connector

Hi guys, good forum this one: i was searching how to plug the relais system whit the case's power switch, and i found a good post, whit diagrams too, in the second page! However that post don't explain the correct wiring of the power switch....i suppose a power switch have a GND wire, and another one. What is the correct pole orientation in the relais plug? if this is the connector on the back of aquaero: ============Top of aquaero=============== relais plug +++++++ + 1 2 + + + + +++++++ =======...