• 19.04.2024, 10:31
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-2 von insgesamt 2.

Dienstag, 15. März 2011, 13:45

Forenbeitrag von: »Bullus«

aquaero 5 xt and 2 aquastream xt pump ultras , what else do i need???

thanks for the replies , has given me much to think on.... always assumed it was going to be expensive, my build is already around $AUS 7000 (5000 euro) and i still have to get at least another $AUS 2000 worth of parts, not including the aquacomputer components. will keep the revised tubemeter in mind, but that was the least important component as the levels in my custom res' will be visible (as it is the centre piece of my entire build) follow up questions 1. in regards to calibrating temp sens...

Freitag, 11. März 2011, 06:24

Forenbeitrag von: »Bullus«

aquaero 5 xt and 2 aquastream xt pump ultras , what else do i need???

i am currently working on building a very custom setup, i will (hopefully) end with an i7 980x on a gigabyte UD9 with 24gb corsiar ram kit, 3 gtx 580 in sli and a gtx 285 as physX (all with EK waterblocks, may have gone with aquacomp blocks but too late to change now) (will end up running 3 monitior 3Dvision surround setup) anyways my questions are. 1. what more than 1 aquaero 5 and 2 aquastream xt pump ultras would i need to run /control 10-14 temp sensors, 8-10 water temp sensors, 2 flow meter...