• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-12 von insgesamt 12.

Samstag, 17. Dezember 2011, 11:53

Forenbeitrag von: »aster1x«

Aquero 5 XT and Aquastream Ultra XT Questons

Thanks for the answer shoggy. Your explanation gives me another question. I have two aquastream pumps, one aquaero 5 and one available USB input in my computer. How do I connect all three devices to the USB? Should I use a USB hub or can I connect in parallel all three USB outputs to the one USB input? Regards, Aster1x

Samstag, 17. Dezember 2011, 11:48

Aquastream XT Ultra pump and regulator data

Thank you very much shoggy. This is the kind of material I was looking for. I agree with you it is not easy to explain it in simple terms. Regards, Aster1x

Mittwoch, 14. Dezember 2011, 09:22

Aquero 5 XT and XT Ultra Aquastream Questions

Shoggy can you please explain how you propose to connect two aquasream XT Ultra pumps to the Aquaero 5 in order to have full control of all the parameters and sensors connected to the pumps? For example, can I relate the fan speed of a fan connected to pump 1 from the sensor connected to pump 2? Current Aquastream XT pumps do not have this funtionality. Can the Aquaero 5 coordinate such requirement? In other words can Aquaero 5 utilise the sensors and parameters measured from other modules such ...

Mittwoch, 14. Dezember 2011, 09:15

Zitat von »Shoggy« Have a look here. Should help a bit to understand it Thank you shoggy for the reply. Unfortunately your comments are not sufficient to understand how to use these parameters. Experimentation takes a long time. It would be usefull to give us more technical information on how these parameters are defined and what they affect. Also what are the relations between them? I hope you can give us a more technical answer. Regards, Aster1x

Donnerstag, 8. Dezember 2011, 12:37

RE: Aquastream XT Ultra and fan control

Unfortunately my pump is faulty. Please, you may ignore this post. A Zitat von »aster1x« I have connected a fan with three pins in the fan output of an Aquastream XT Ultra pump. When the fan output of the pump is enabled in any mode (manual or temperature control) and there is no fan connected the output voltage is measured to be 11.5V. When I connect a fan, the output voltage from the pump drops at 2.2V and then fan draws 4mA and the fan does not rotate. The fan is a coolink SWIF 1200 which is ...

Mittwoch, 7. Dezember 2011, 22:44

In the Aquastream XT Ultra under the tab fan of the Aquasuite 4.72 what is the meaning of the parameters R regulator, I regulator, D regulator? These parameters are also graphed under the regulator data in the diagrams tab of the Aquasuite. How are these used? Regards Aster1x

Mittwoch, 7. Dezember 2011, 22:30

Aquastream XT Ultra and fan control

I have connected a fan with three pins in the fan output of an Aquastream XT Ultra pump. When the fan output of the pump is enabled in any mode (manual or temperature control) and there is no fan connected the output voltage is measured to be 11.5V. When I connect a fan, the output voltage from the pump drops at 2.2V and then fan draws 4mA and the fan does not rotate. The fan is a coolink SWIF 1200 which is supposed to be a very low power fan drawing only 50mA at 12V. I have tested the fan separ...

Montag, 3. Oktober 2011, 18:59

Aquasuite 2012 and aquastream XT Ultra

Does the Aquasuite 2012 support the aquastream xt ultra? S.

Donnerstag, 24. Februar 2011, 10:02

Maximum flow of aquastream XT

Thanks shoggy, However even with the use of an aquaero it is not possible to control the pump rotational speed according to a temperature? If not then what is the purpose of connecting the Aquastream to the aquaero? Aster1x

Donnerstag, 24. Februar 2011, 09:31

Multiple cooling loops

Dear Forum, Assume that we have cooling block 1 and the water temperature coming out is 60 degrees Celcius and the flow rate through it (when it is the only cooling block in the loop) is X Liters/hour. Lets also assume that we have another cooling block 2 and the water temperature coming out is 40 degress Celcius and the flow rate throught it (when it is the only cooling block in the loop) is X/2 Liters/hours i.e. cooling block 2 is twice more restrictive than colling block 1. Which one of the f...

Mittwoch, 23. Februar 2011, 19:31

Flow sensor calibration and pump speed control.

Thank you very much for the reply. However is the flow measurement of the AC high flow sensor affected from the size of the tubes used in the loop? If the size of the tubes (inner diameter) affects the measuring ability of the sensor, then it means that the impulses per Liter must be changed to a different value than the reference value given by AC. This can be done by measuring in fact the litres flowed per minute into a bucket and doing the averaging of the results, and then changing the value...

Mittwoch, 23. Februar 2011, 09:04

Maximum flow of aquastream XT

I have an Aquastream XT Ultra connected to a simple loop consisting of one EK 250 reservoir and one Aquacomputer high flow sensor. Nothing else for test purposes only. The sensor at the Aquasuite has been set to 169 impulses per Liter. The maximum frequency I can get from the the Aquastream is 70-72 Hz achieving a flow of 243 Lt/Hour as reported by Aquasuite. After the 70Hz the pump falls back to around 60 Hz and starts to increase speed gradually until it reaches the 70 HZ and then stabilises a...