• 26.04.2024, 03:28
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-4 von insgesamt 4.

Samstag, 19. Februar 2011, 02:00

Forenbeitrag von: »PLewin«

Is there anything special about fan channel 1?

Hi Shoggy Transistor received fitted and all is well! Machine is now silent!!! Thanks to your support guys for the fast response! Cheers Phil

Freitag, 11. Februar 2011, 14:32

Hi Shoggy, Is soldering required? If yes how much? Cheers Phil

Mittwoch, 9. Februar 2011, 19:15

Hi Shoggy, Thanks for the quick reply. I have only just finished this setup as I have been waiting for parts to arrive and only filled the loop last week. It was only when I was assigning sensors to fans and getting the temperature ranges correct that I noticed Channel 1 was not stopping. The only things that have been connected to channel one are any of the four combos of fans listed above. I have not had any problems with channel 1 Overload as far as I am aware? All my fan combos are below 15W...

Mittwoch, 9. Februar 2011, 01:31

Hi everyone, I have an Aquaero Revision 4 with Powerbooster. According to aquasuite I am up to date with everything. 422 FW 4.69.00 Aquasuite. I have two Aquastream XT Ultras powered independently. Connected via custom Aquabus cable. TubeMeter also connected to aquabus inside aquatube separate power connector. High Flow meter connected via 3 pin cable. Two Inline temp sensors + the 4 that came with aquaero. Aquaero is connected to standby power. Relay used to turn off the power switch. Jumper se...